Hybrid View

Yellow Jacket 46001 BRUTE II Manifold and Gauges (Slightly Used)

This manifold and gauge set is basically brand new. I bought them as a back up set and realized I just don't need them. They have been hooked up to a couple systems but as noted they were never abused or misused. Still look almost new. They rode around in the back of my van mostly. My loss your gain.

Just Make An Offer On Them.Attachment 404111Attachment 404121Attachment 404131

Yellow Jacket 46001 BRUTE II
    4-Valve Manifold only,
    Liquid Gauges, Bar/Psi, R-410A (F and C)

Measures in Fahrenheit and Celsius
    Fourth hose enables connection to hi-/lo-sides, refrigerant tank and recovery unit or vacuum pump for diagnostics, evacuation and charging without switching hoses
    Available in 1/4" hi-/lo-sides with 3/8" vacuum port for regular jobs, or 3/8" hi-/lo-sides with 1/2" vacuum port for larger systems
    Front access for easy field recalibration
    Double O ring piston for reliability and long service life
    Exclusive 100-mesh filter in-line on all flare fittings helps keep out particulate material and extend the life of the seat
    Contoured easy-grip handles for positive control; color-coded for ready identification
    Sight glass to easily view refrigerant movement and condition during charging and recovery
    Heavy duty hook wont pull out
    Also available with 3-1/2" (90 mm) red and blue liquid-filled gauges
    Manifold and hose holder fittings 1/4"-3/8"-1/4"-1/4" unless otherwise identified
    Made in the USA

Hey
    Do you still have this? What refrigerant is it for?