Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexiabi View Post
    I have spent so much money for my AC units and it doesn't work its hot in the summer and cold in the winter
    I live in the 60th floor,the company that build me a custom made system telling me that the chiller in the building supplied water at 48 deg. by the time
    it reaches the 60th floor it will be at 55 to 60 deg. and that's why I have the problem . and I don't believe them because why my neighbors have no problems
    its working fine for them and mine is customized it should be better. ANY ONE CAN GIVE ME EXPAINATIONS PLEASE.
    I FEEL THEY CHEATED ME SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE CHEATED ME .
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    Get the contractor back and sit him down with the building engineers and have it fixed.

55 - 60 doesn't seem right especially since your neighbors are fine. Maybe someone measure the wrong pipe and gave you some bogus info.

You just haven't found the right guy yet to accurately diagnose the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gbfromsd View Post
    55 - 60 doesn't seem right especially since your neighbors are fine. Maybe someone measure the wrong pipe and gave you some bogus info.

You just haven't found the right guy yet to accurately diagnose the problem.
    This is the Ask Our Pro's or AOP forum. In order to post responses here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. Please see my signature line for links to register and review the AOP Forum Rules. Thank you. Your post will now be deleted. Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.

Uninsulated pipe run?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12