Obama needs to keep his pie-hole shut.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/14/us...trials.html?hp

Basically, he is interrupting the military court system.

And then there was that local incident where he said the police 'acted stupidly' and injected himself into a rather local matter. City police, the facts were not in yet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...ticle-1.394423

Treyvon Martin, again Obama has to open his fat stupid mouth. "if I had a son he would look like Trevvon". Obama made this rather insignificant event [on a national level] a national issue. And a racial issue.

In all 3 examples, it just illuminates where our president is inserting himself in the judiciary branch of our government where the executive branch does not belong. He is interfering with due process in our legal system, and he is contributing to social unrest.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Dont refer to him simply as Obama....... I heard he likes to be called "The Obama" nowadays.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

We just call him douche bag around here!

The Obama speaks again:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...ment-president

It is mostly good and responsible sounding speech, rather presidential quality stuff and he did say the jury has spoken so let us get over it already folks.

However............

Twice referring to the martin death as a 'tragedy'. Then he advises how to "honor Trevon Martin" in his closing line.

Well, the jury had indeed spoken and called it self defense survival against a violent lethal assault. How is this a tragedy? And why, for the love of pete, would we need to HONOR the violent assaulter? It is clear that The Obama does not agree with the verdict, and he is passing his 'wink and nod' to his supporters and like minded folks.

In an alternate way of reading the statement, I can see where he may have been 'speaking to his people' and advising them to cool their jets. Maybe. But he is the president of all, not just some. And he pretty well justified the dis-satisfaction with the verdict.

Not cool.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

DB

Quote Originally Posted by nismo1 View Post
    DB

DB Is a much better way of phrasing that. Thanks.

I need to change my signature to include, " I would not follow this ####@#@$# into a sandwich shop"! I have zero respect for this SOB!. He has NEVER done a thing in his life. Why did Americans think he would start now?
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.
    Benjamin Franklin