Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    One other small detail is not Zimmerman Mexican ?? I mean the media portrayed him as White Hispanic ??? but really he is of Mexican decent .are not they concerned about the Mexican vote next election or was that just platitudes to grab votes. I certainty don't see Obama as going the extra mile for that vote. On the ohter hand Holder will do this then resign and move on leaving the mess to someone else like Clinton did and Janet. seems to be a pattern

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    The Arizona Watermelon isn't really very good. It taste more like artificial watermelon than anything. The Sweet Tea is really good though. The only thing is, you are actually more thirsty after you drink it than before you drink it. It has to be chased with water IMHO.

The sweet tea has sugar in it. Try the green tea, tastes like tea and not any green thing. It is in the green can.

Tea of any type is a [diuretic?] meaning that it forces you to pee. For hydration and thirst, water is still the best.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

OJ was found guilty of murder in a civil suit after he was found not guilty criminally. Gotta love this legal system.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by Roncool View Post
    One other small detail is not Zimmerman Mexican ?? I mean the media portrayed him as White Hispanic ??? but really he is of Mexican decent .are not they concerned about the Mexican vote next election or was that just platitudes to grab votes. I certainty don't see Obama as going the extra mile for that vote. On the ohter hand Holder will do this then resign and move on leaving the mess to someone else like Clinton did and Janet. seems to be a pattern
    His father is white, mother from peru. Seriously.

On a less serious note: Probably a mail order bride. Or an arranged marriage if they are Catholic.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    OJ was found guilty of murder in a civil suit after he was found not guilty criminally. Gotta love this legal system.
    Civil suits are based on a 'preponderance of evidence', whereas criminal suits are based on 'beyond a reasonable doubt'. That, I think, is not uncommon if the person being sued has any money. Or a particularly vindictive suing party. It's all about money or moral justification. This will be potential charge #4 in my count thrown at zimmerman. I figure the civil suit is a given, civil rights violation suit seems absurd.

Guilty or not guilty, zimmerman has basically a grand total of 5 charges being thrown at him.

See what sticks?

Not to be confused with 'civil rights violation' which is a criminal charge, 'civil suit' charges are just about suing for money.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Not to be confused with 'civil rights violation' which is a criminal charge, 'civil suit' charges are just about suing for money.
    I understand that. Just trying to make a point about being found not guilty and guilty for the same crime in 2 different courtrooms.

Exreo should have bought a bag of skittles with that tea..... Id say thats what the Zimmermans did after the conviction.... though Id say none of them was "man" enough to go to the store and buy it themselves.... probably a law intern or clerk got tasked with that mission.

Ive thought about it..... but I dont like skittles and I dont know if I would want that watermelon flavored drink so Im not going to waste money on something like that.

Pepsi and a bag of peanuts or a moon pie is what a white man should be buying..... of course I no longer dump the peanuts into the pepsi.

Anyhow... they might not be done with old George...... Look what they did to OJ..... they just kept hammering at him till they could make something stick...... I dont see anyone complaining about that.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten". --Benjamin Franklin
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". --Mark Twain
    http://www.campbellmechanical.com

Quote Originally Posted by air1 View Post
    Looking at this case... the one you linked...... it looks like the old gal is getting railroaded......

But she aint.....

Here is a court document related to the case and it gives the sequence of events leading to her firing the weapon.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/89763383/S...n-for-Immunity

There was no need for her to go get her gun....and no reason at all to fire it toward her ex and his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Looking at this case... the one you linked...... it looks like the old gal is getting railroaded......

But she aint.....

Here is a court document related to the case and it gives the sequence of events leading to her firing the weapon.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/89763383/S...n-for-Immunity

There was no need for her to go get her gun....and no reason at all to fire it toward her ex and his kids.
    Only doing as she was instructed by Joe Biden

The actual shooting occured before old biden said that stuff about standing out on the balcony and letting loose with a shotgun.....

And evidently you didnt...read the court document.

The bi*ch was WHACK.....

Seriously though.... this is just an example of how the media can show the incident in one light.....when in reality.... she is clearly guilty of a crime and was never in any danger from anyone but herself.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The actual shooting occured before old biden said that stuff about standing out on the balcony and letting loose with a shotgun.....

And evidently you didnt...read the court document.

The bi*ch was WHACK.....

Seriously though.... this is just an example of how the media can show the incident in one light.....when in reality.... she is clearly guilty of a crime and was never in any danger from anyone but herself.
    Nope. Didn't care to read it. Simpsons were on. Priorities

Quote Originally Posted by Roncool View Post
    This case reminds me it's could be push back time. People (Me) are tired of walking on egg shells around black people. I am fed up with it all. I am 60 seen it all, and I am tired letting folks define me as a resist because I have different views of the black struggle in our country, and how to correct it. I respect people for who they are and there character . I have never discriminated against a black person because he is black.

This profile thing has to be the next to go. it is only natural to look at a person with suspicion if that person belongs to a bigger group that commit a substantial higher amount of crimes in a specific area. it's normal and natural.

If you were black and 6 middle eastern looking types boarded your flight looking like and acting like terrorist you have seen on TV would you not just perhaps raise a eyebrow . It's natural. I don't remember the correct number in California to the best of my recall is our California prisons are full of Hispanics and African Americans to the tune of 87% . To me that means if a crime is committed on me there is a 87 % chance it will be from a black or Hispanic with only a 13 % chance of it being a white person.

If African Americans are not happy with their plight in American they have choices . personally they need to Learn to compete in the market place . Almost every black youth I have dealt with in my life time are smart and once you get to know them extremely talented. . Black youth need to stop playing into the stereotype of what I think black leaderships wants them to play in to. My hope is that somehow African Americans understand if you dress like a thug you will be treated like a thug and it's time to step up . The future of African Americans in America needs to come from young leadership within the community. I mean what's the number this week 30/40 black kids killed in Chicago. Should not Jessie be there, rather then stirring up crap on the talk shows today.
    Jessie goes where the $$$ is. It doesn't pay to go to Chicago. The left is only interested in cases that can confirm that racism is alive and well. That results in billions and trillions of our taxpayer money being transferred to the black community. But, they just got punched in the face with this one. I doubt they will pursue civil rights violations against Zim because they might get punched again. No amount of education, dialogue or whatever will stop these idiotic chrages of racism. The only thing that will stop it is to due away with affirmative action. Then there will be no reason to invent racism. But this is the lifeblood of the democratic party. I have always wondered what kind of catatrophe or what desperate situation in America would put an end to this policy of affirmative action which is nothing less than black racism against whites.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast