Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Roncool, Black on black crime doesn't count. The community organizers and party leaders in the black communities are keeping the black man down. Jesse doesn't show his face here much anymore. Probably to help keep the attention away from his son and daughter in-law. The president of the teachers union is a race baiter. Father Pfleger is a race baiter. Rahm Emanuel is a race baiter. POTUS is a race baiter. The educated blacks and Hispanics either take advantage of their uneducated populous or steer clear of them completely.

I was watching Trayvon's lawyer on Fox this morning. He said the law had failed to protect the innocent. The fact is laws are ONLY enacted to protect the guilty. The media and his attorney portrayed Trayvon as guilty of being black. Not a great defense IMO.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

If there is one thing for sure it's that we analyze this case far more than the jury did in the jury room. We have the advantage of hearing far more analysis than they did. To us it is complicated. To them it's simple.

It probably went like this in the jury room:

Is Zimmerman within his rights to find someone suspicious...yes.
    Can he follow that person at what appeared to be a distance...yes.
    Is there evidence that he started the altercation...no.
    Is there evidence his life may have been in jeopardy...yes.
    Is there evidence of blatant negligence on Zimmerman's part...no.
    Do we want to see Zimmerman do ten years plus...no.

Then let's acquit.

Though all of Zimmerman's actions were stupid and ultimately led to Martin's death, none of them were blatantly negligent. I always thought they were one in the same.

People might walk a little straighter if stupidity was outlawed, but our jails aren't big enough for that.

Civil suit might be in the future...... I sorta hope not.... cause this just needs to stop.... but I wouldnt be against them suing just to reap any profits Zimmerman might make off a movie, book deal or interview about the case.

No sense profiting from this.....even if he shot in self defense....

Trayvon be gone but he not be forgotten.....for a few years....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Civil suit might be in the future...... I sorta hope not.... cause this just needs to stop.... but I wouldnt be against them suing just to reap any profits Zimmerman might make off a movie, book deal or interview about the case.

No sense profiting from this.....even if he shot in self defense....

Trayvon be gone but he not be forgotten.....for a few years....
    Will Martin's family have to pay for a civil trial or will lawyers take it on a contingency?

Also, if taken on contingency, if lost, will the lawyer pay the other side's legal costs?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    People might walk a little straighter if stupidity was outlawed, but our jails aren't big enough for that.
    So true.....

It was kind of disturbing to turn on the tv this morning to hear civil rights activists flat out blaming the white man ... Not calling it racism but literally saying white people . I mean for one Zimmerman is as white as Obama if you ask me and I don't consider Obama to be white ... I didn't follow the case to heavily other than what I caught now and again on the news but from what I'm gathering his guilt could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt for the charges at he faced. It's sad someone's child had to die but whatever events led up to what happened probably could of been avoided ... Nobody will know but it's really getting old to hear the white man always being blamed for others poor decision making

So, let me get this straight. In the U.S. we are "Innocent until proven guilty" Zimmerman was guilty until proven innocent, and now that he is found not guilty of a racially motivated shooting he is expected to prove his innocence of a racially motivated shooting. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/zim...142917019.html

Unconfirmed reports say Holder is filing civil rights violations charges against Zimmerman even now.

The White House continues to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Unconfirmed reports say Holder is filing civil rights violations charges against Zimmerman even now.

The White House continues to stir the pot.

If that is indeed the case, then the Obama administration is fueling racism in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    If that is indeed the case, then the Obama administration is fueling racism in the country.
    United we stand, divided we fall

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Naw...not Obama.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

if that is the case prepare a real problem with independents in the next election and kiss the dems chance of ever having another president of color in the white house . Just proves they can't control themselves. This president and his appointees have just little chance of saving grace in the eyes of average American . I myself will get involved in politics and I will send money in, and I never have done that before. A lot of us will get up and make a difference in the next election if holder even hints of this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    So, let me get this straight. In the U.S. we are "Innocent until proven guilty" Zimmerman was guilty until proven innocent, and now that he is found not guilty of a racially motivated shooting he is expected to prove his innocence of a racially motivated shooting. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/zim...142917019.html
    That is pretty messed up. Sounds like double jeopardy to me too.

There is no way such a case could proceed, if it did it would basically overturn a murder2 acquittal and put zimmerman back on trial for yet another charge. This would be #3. Really???? I thought the manslaughter afterthought thing and 3rd degree request was rather unfair.

Sounds to me like a bunch of ridiculous fire-stoking ranting, not a legal possibility.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast