Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Yes, you misread it. Perhaps you should be ashamed.
    Birds of a feather............
    "Value our Differences"

Nothing to report from my trip to the store.... 2 kids tried to buy a six pack of coors light and ended up leaving it on the counter......and there was a redneck guy in there wearing a pair of capri style jeans..... you know..... capri style.....ladies.......jeans......

He had a tattoo of a skull on the his calf and he may have been wearing ladies pants to show it off...... but everyone in the store commented on it after he left....lol
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

His connections better include a make up artist a wig store owner and a good source of muu muu dresses...... cause thats the only way that old boy is going to be able to get out and get some fresh air.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Is it me or does Geraldo look unkept?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

It was working when I left...
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    His connections better include a make up artist a wig store owner and a good source of muu muu dresses...... cause thats the only way that old boy is going to be able to get out and get some fresh air.
    He will grow a beard. Probably change his name. Martinez, or Hernandez.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Is it me or does Geraldo look unkept?
    Possibly. I hear he sleeps in his 1974 station wagon.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Possibly. I hear he sleeps in his 1974 station wagon.
    He lives in a van down by the river.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    But is he truly "free"....

Unless he does a name change and has some serious plastic surgery...... he wont be free for at least a few years.....

Always looking over that shoulder..... peeping out the windows at night....... Do you guys think he will be back out on the streets anytime soon....walking around.....enjoying the weather etc.....

I did hear that they had sort of a celebration at the court house for him in a meeting room with a big bowl of skittles and a cooler full of arizona iced tea watermelon flavored drinks........ I thought that was a bit tasteless.

Fly away George...... fly away and be happy
    I'm craving some Arizona Sweet Tea real bad right now. I bought a gallon at Kroger's, and it's gone. Time to head to the QT and get a 22-oz can. Maybe I will try the Watermelon juice cocktail because they have that there too. But, maybe I'm being disrespectful to the Martin family, and I won't do that. Maybe I won't.

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    There's no joy to be taken over this verdict, regardless of which side you believe. One man is dead, another damaged for life. And I fear that the ripple effect will be worse still.

The jury made the correct decision based on the preponderance of evidence. I think both men put themselves in bad situations that could have been prevented; but ultimately, Trayvon's actions left Zimmerman with little choice but do do what he did in self-defense.

This egg cannot be unscrambled. May we all take lesson from this and be wiser because of it.
    Yes, no real winners here. Like Judge Alex said, this whole thing was so stupid and could have been so easily avoided if cooler heads would have pervailed.

The Arizona Watermelon isn't really very good. It taste more like artificial watermelon than anything. The Sweet Tea is really good though. The only thing is, you are actually more thirsty after you drink it than before you drink it. It has to be chased with water IMHO.

He's not off the hook yet...corrupt Holder can file federal charges.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

I have several relatives that live in Seminole county, they are very afraid of an aftermath. One of them cleaned the hierlooms and valuables out of their house, checked their insurance and left to stay with friends in NC. I have another relative that works for the court system in a neighboring county who has said there are many rumors of jury selection tampering by the state. Also there is this, http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,4147108.story. If you live in Florida you need to write to your State Representative, asking for a full investigation on this.

This case reminds me it's could be push back time. People (Me) are tired of walking on egg shells around black people. I am fed up with it all. I am 60 seen it all, and I am tired letting folks define me as a resist because I have different views of the black struggle in our country, and how to correct it. I respect people for who they are and there character . I have never discriminated against a black person because he is black.

This profile thing has to be the next to go. it is only natural to look at a person with suspicion if that person belongs to a bigger group that commit a substantial higher amount of crimes in a specific area. it's normal and natural.

If you were black and 6 middle eastern looking types boarded your flight looking like and acting like terrorist you have seen on TV would you not just perhaps raise a eyebrow . It's natural. I don't remember the correct number in California to the best of my recall is our California prisons are full of Hispanics and African Americans to the tune of 87% . To me that means if a crime is committed on me there is a 87 % chance it will be from a black or Hispanic with only a 13 % chance of it being a white person.

If African Americans are not happy with their plight in American they have choices . personally they need to Learn to compete in the market place . Almost every black youth I have dealt with in my life time are smart and once you get to know them extremely talented. . Black youth need to stop playing into the stereotype of what I think black leaderships wants them to play in to. My hope is that somehow African Americans understand if you dress like a thug you will be treated like a thug and it's time to step up . The future of African Americans in America needs to come from young leadership within the community. I mean what's the number this week 30/40 black kids killed in Chicago. Should not Jessie be there, rather then stirring up crap on the talk shows today.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast