Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Not Guilty. Zimmerman walks.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...TATE&TEMPLATE=

I am personally satisfied that justice was done. But the whole mess should spark some new investigations into government corruption. There are numerous problems with this whole thing.

If idiots riot, that may be a distraction.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Now, if we can only get Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Junior to buy some Skittles and assault a neighborhood watch volunteer...

I agree that this is a victory for Self-Defense law. Justice was served.

Judge Debra Nelson was sure disappointed. I could see it on her face after she read the verdict. I knew that Zimmerman would walk when I saw that.

Justice is done.... and with only six jurors in a capital case!

What happened to having 12 jurors and them being your peers? Six post gravid females does not sound like a peer group for a Latino/black/Indian with a German name.

But is he truly "free"....

Unless he does a name change and has some serious plastic surgery...... he wont be free for at least a few years.....

Always looking over that shoulder..... peeping out the windows at night....... Do you guys think he will be back out on the streets anytime soon....walking around.....enjoying the weather etc.....

I did hear that they had sort of a celebration at the court house for him in a meeting room with a big bowl of skittles and a cooler full of arizona iced tea watermelon flavored drinks........ I thought that was a bit tasteless.

Fly away George...... fly away and be happy
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

11:29...... and Ive got to go to the store......

Yep.... Im going to be packing heat...... my mind and my fists......and Im going to the well lit shell station on stone drive that I always go to because it is clean and well lit and while there is some riff raff there at times...... its mostly clean cut workin folks.....

Could throw the old straight razor in my pocket just in case....... get that thing even close to someones chin and there is gonna be blood....... believe me I know that all too well.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Now, if we can only get Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Junior to buy some Skittles and assault a neighborhood watch volunteer...

I agree that this is a victory for Self-Defense law. Justice was served.

Gosh I guess I miss read, but a Mod making Racist comments, you should be ashamed..

Not to mention your idea of when to us deadly force goes along with your initial comment.

Oh yeah, excuse me, I forgot you are a Mod...You do a jam up job policing that AOP section....

Amen
    "Value our Differences"

Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post
    Gosh I guess I miss read, but a Mod making Racist comments, you should be ashamed..

Not to mention your idea of when to us deadly force goes along with your initial comment.

Oh yeah, excuse me, I forgot you are a Mod...You do a jam up job policing that AOP section....

Amen
    Yes, you misread it. Perhaps you should be ashamed.

There's no joy to be taken over this verdict, regardless of which side you believe. One man is dead, another damaged for life. And I fear that the ripple effect will be worse still.

The jury made the correct decision based on the preponderance of evidence. I think both men put themselves in bad situations that could have been prevented; but ultimately, Trayvon's actions left Zimmerman with little choice but do do what he did in self-defense.

This egg cannot be unscrambled. May we all take lesson from this and be wiser because of it.

i don't believe it.
    i guess Zimmerman's connections to judges trumped everything.
    anyone else probably would have been convicted regardless of the facts

if Zimmerman is guilty of an execution, then he has to answer to God

Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post

Amen
    Nothing racist here at all. Just correct celebration for an injustice done to Zimmerman. He should have never gone to trial except for the extreme PCs out there demanding that Zimmerman be hung for doing his job checking out folks who are acting suspicious.

You my friend are acting like the racist here apparently wanting Zimmerman's blood because the person he shot happened to be Black and he wasn't Black himself. I will gladly defend JP here even though we disagree on other issues. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    i don't believe it.
    i guess Zimmerman's connections to judges trumped everything.
    anyone else probably would have been convicted regardless of the facts

if Zimmerman is guilty of an execution, then he has to answer to God

Uhhh, sure. Zimmerman has connections to judges. What a powerful guy he is.

Oh, wait....the judge didn't decide it, a jury did. So much for your theory.

The was no evidence 'beyond a reasonable doubt' zimmerman was guilty. So he walks.

He was not PROVEN INNOCENT. Just not guilty. It is the way our system works.

And I agree with JP, big win for self-defense laws. Not gun laws, self defense laws. The legal defense claimed self defense. Reasonable doubt. done.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast