Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Daikin has been in the market for years, special thanks to them! I've been installing them as a contractor for years now.

thanks for the input

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    The posts in question, to me, do not read very well... I doubt I would hire someone that talked like that to even do my yard. Seriously not professional.
    And the attitude... well that is why he is on ignore... the attitude.
    keepthelove rollin' ! -Bro .

or
    you can study to show yourself approved.... then try again.
    ... however, much work still needs to be done.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

http://www.energystar.gov/productfin...r=0&lastpage=1

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Is it just me, or do a lot of GT1980's posts read like the output from a "jargon generator"?
    so)
    a) you don't have a word on KLIMAIRE, eh? And their flair fitting are just fine for the first 3 I have seen popped in place by the consumer.

b) TFE plumbers pipe dope is OK ? or just admitting never tried over lock-leak-stoppersused for refrigeration flairs, as it properly has beentaught how.

c) A large OEM switched tech services to using some TFE pipe sealers very thinly and neatly, for flexibility and seal and it works...

I do not understand what you do not understand until the generalizing becomes specific.
    CLOSED LOOP newer ratings are listed, but in numerical EER's Closed- is posted below OPEN LOOP EER's:

gt1980...that was a great post the other one has too much to read haha...i dont have the attention span for that..i like it short and sweet but that just me

Quote Originally Posted by Americankings View Post
    ... in the market for years.--- now.
    How do they heat hot water instantly? I ask customers before they close onany heatpump, have they weighed the need for HW, Cooling , possible 100% heat recovery in from Cooling, and Heating, and any desire for some radiant off-shoot, too?

Then we price out a couple Heat-Recovery GTHP options, tax credits , and I usually share what is needed for a lowest first cost and more savings over airsource, as well as aesthetics- I can 'play' on.

I've had many experiences with Daikin in the past, they are very standard and normal air conditioner units for the price they go at. You should take a look at other brands that are affordable but come with high specs. Stay away from companies that are not North American, they can be made in china but make sure it's a North American company that has been in the business for years so you don't have a part problem in the future.

Example: Mr. Slim, Senville, Goodman

another reason we need a mini split sub-forum

I still think Mitsubishi rocks

Quote Originally Posted by fredbear View Post
    I still think Mitsubishi rocks
    agreed;
    and but dealers can still assist for the $/efficiency with less expensive Klimaire and Fujitsu, as some engr spec'd just do not want consumers best buys to include Mitsu...

n
    I think too:
    the Mini forum must include the consoles and small horizontals with 2 or 4 runs, etc
    P-Tacs
    and heat-recovery
    for HW heating to be all inclusive in est buys... if one uses HWater that can be heated from a/c systems and heat pumps, etc.
    b/c the HW systems are a part of the tax crediting for qualified buyers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123