Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pedophilia (man boy sex) is wide spread and sociably acceptable in Islamic countries

Yeah it is unbelievable but true. Check this out while "homosexuality" (sex between two "adults" of same sex) is condemned in Islam, sex between a adult male and a boy is not. Read the whole link given below here is one part of the article. Thank you, thank you very much

"Pretty little boys(catamites)
    In Muslim societies women are kept covered in burkhas, so the prettiest things that most unmarried Muslim men ever see are beardless pre-pubescent boys. Beardless boys are not regarded as male, so sex with them is not considered as homosexuality as it is between adult men. Being beardless means that they're classed as female ('catamites') under sharia law.

Consequently, in traditional Muslim societies completely clean shaving is frowned upon, as it sends the wrong messages about sexual availability. If full beards (Taliban-style) are not worn, then mustaches are required.

Muslim clerics are especially fond of little boys, and enjoying them sexually is one of the perks of the job. Muslims get very annoyed if kuffars interfere with their rightful privileges.If a boy refuses to have sex with an Imam, he can expect severe punishment."

http://crombouke.********.com/2010/01/1.html

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/brinkl...et-3176762.php
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Whats this got to do with the zimmerman trial ???

Just wondering.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Just wondering.
    Nothing corny but what are you doing on this thread about Islamic pedophilia?

Perhaps you care to defend it? Just wondering?

Wake up corny, lay down your bong, go back to the Zimmerman thread and call your therapist. You sure need one. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Reading the post now makes me want to grow a beard

Sounds like a church or the philippines

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Sounds like a church or the philippines
    Not funny barbar. I assume this is your crude attempt at humor on this vile practice in Islam. Thank you very much

Yeah but at least they do not marry each other.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Catholic Priests are especially fond of little boys, and enjoying them sexually is one of the perks of the job.
    Or so I have heard.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Or so I have heard.
    Ya know, I had that all typed out last night and decided against posting it.

It's the truth, however.

And the arch-bishops and cardinals and popes get all bent out of shape when lay people interfere, too.

Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Just wondering.
    Older man in a position of trust taking advantage of a minor...

I bet this thread will end up abused.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

strict religious observance is never popular.
    so why are followers of Islam so fanatical?
    unfortunatley, i think the answer is in the daily life of men who dominate women and children and get to hate everyone who is not like them.
    it appeals to the darker side of the human race

Glen yes abuse of children is vile
    But these vile acts are not limited to a single group of the worlds population
    The phillippines is christian and fat white men do just as you state others do
    It would seem to me that many who we should trust abuse this trust and i do not limit this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast