Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast
Results 105 to 117 of 438
  1. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    S.E. Pa
    Posts
    6,175
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    • Had Zimmerman not taken a disliking to Martin, no one would be dead and no criminal activity would have occurred that night in Zimmville. How do you claim Zimbo took a "dislike"? Based upon what? No evidence of this. He merely followed someone he did not recognize. That is fact as proven in court
    • Had Zimmerman heeded the advice of the 9-11 operator, no one would be dead and no criminal activity would have occurred that night in Zimmville. Had Martin stayed home and not walked one mile the in the rain to get the ingredients for a mood enhancing cocktail at the end of the day he had been suspended from school for punching a bus driver and while still reeling from the sting of two MMA-style fight losses, AND had not profiled Zimbo both racially and homophobicallly, no one would have died.
    • Had Zimmerman announced to Martin who he was and why he was interested in Martin, most likely no one would be dead and no criminal activity would have occurred that night in Zimmville. Zimbo was under no obligation to announce who he was or why he was following Martin but Martin jumped on him before they could dialogue. Instead of Martin engaging Zimbo in a conversation, he committed felony aggravated assault, as determined by the jury in court.
    • If Zimmerman did not exist, no one would be dead and no criminal activity would have occurred that night in Zimmville.
    This is so ridiculous and absurd, I don't know how to respond. You know Robin, if criminals did not exist, we would have no crime. Therefore, if God had chosen not to make Martin, there would have been no crime by Martin that night.

    There is certainly a common factor to why someone was killed that night.
    The common factor is Martin. He is being protected by the media and our government but the facts in the case prove HE was at fault. HE was the aggressor. He could have prevented this encounter if HE had acted responsibly and HE is the one guilty of not only racism but homophobia. Martin was a troubled kid with a mean streak and a bad chip on this shoulder. He had been thrown out of school for selling pot. He had been in numerous recent fights of an aggressive nature that fits the description of the closest eye witness. He was mad and looking for redemption because he had lost several recent MMA fights. He was selling pot. He was probably using "lean" mood enhancing cocktail right before the altercation. He was home, left to get into trouble and found it. His dopey "girlfriend" encouraged him to confront Zimbo under both racism and homophobia according to her court testimony and speaking on tv shows this past week. Martin was NOT a nice, innocent kid as being portrayed. He was a punk who enjoyed a tough lifestyle that got him killed. Where is the outcry by our politicians and community leaders to get kids to drop all this gang/ hoodlum/ tough guy attitude that is killing them off? Instead our moronic POTUS and AG said exactly the opposite of what they should have to calm the country and promote healing. They have been throwning gasoline on the fire.

    Is is probably the most bizarre post I've ever seen in my life. Ok, back to my cave.

  2. #106
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,288
    she finally admits, Martin threw first punch

    http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...he-First-Punch
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  3. #107
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,057
    What I am having a hard time figuring out is:

    What is the difference between the 'race baiters' who are trying to fan the flames... and folks who refuse to listen to the facts of a court of law?

    GA's conclusion: Both are in rebellion. The case has been tried, the facts have been established, the rule of law has been given. This case has been settled. Move on. If the truth be known... I think the State of FL owes Zimm a debt in they have messed with his life for NO reason other than politics... this is shameful. Zimm should sue the state of FL for something.

    Now those that do not (move on)... well... In GA's opinion they have an ax to grind... So what is any different between a poster on ARP with an ax to grind, and a race baiter like JJ or AS or EH or BHO?

    Christianity demands we be brutally honest with ourselves and what motivates our thoughts. IMO it is time for some of that brutal honesty.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  4. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    21,057
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    she finally admits, Martin threw first punch

    http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...he-First-Punch
    Not much one can say here... Zimm did not even throw the first punch.

    Seems the more facts which come out... the more obvious what really happened becomes.

    Hint: What really happened is NOT what the race baiters want to stir up.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  5. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Christianity demands we be brutally honest with ourselves and what motivates our thoughts. IMO it is time for some of that brutal honesty.
    This from a dude who refuses to be honest with himself even over something as trivial as an internet forum thread.

  6. #110
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Treyvon was never afraid on Zimbo. If a Black dude was following him then he could have been but that is not PC. He was angry that the man was checking him out and that got him killed. Thank you, thank you very much
    You're right. Treyvon was so UNAFRAID of Zim that he came back to try and punch his lights out. Treyvon was offended that Zim was scoping him--especially since Zim was another "creepy @ss cracker" that thought black guys committed too much crime. Why can't the stupid liberal media understand this? Why in the world would Treyvon run away from Zim in fear? The only possibility I can think of is that Treyvon's pot smoking induced some type of paranoia in him and he ran to his house. Then when he got there he realized how silly he acted and sobered up to go back and confront Zim.

  7. #111
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    So what is any different between a poster on ARP with an ax to grind, and a race baiter like JJ or AS or EH or BHO?
    Some of these quotes are such classics you gotta read them twice.

  8. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    she finally admits, Martin threw first punch

    http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...he-First-Punch
    Admits? Only through a manipulated dialogue does she say that "in her mind" that "she thinks that" Martin threw the first punch, and then only because he was provoked...


    ....this is really pathetic, even for you, Jeff.

    Personally, I hope Martin get a few licks in on Zimmerman before Zimmerman so cowardly shot the boy to death. Zimmerman would never even have continued his pursuit of Martin if he didn't have a gun. Zimmerman is pathetic and all of you standing up for him are pathetic. That beady eyed sloth would have had a few 9mm rounds in him if he had pulled that stalking crap on me. The moment Zimmerman started following me on foot after following me in his vehicle is the moment I would have figured I had trouble following me, and I would not have let Zimmerman get the upper hand. I would have assumed he had a weapon and was up to no good and I would have protected myself. And any of you who I've met on this thread who claim you wouldn't have reacted similarly, I will call you out as not being truthful.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #113
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,943
    That Angela Corey prosecutor is a winch from hell if you ask me--just like Matt Drudge described her. Then this crazy lady wears this big cross around her neck as if she is a super duper spiritual Christian. I can't stand this b****.

  10. #114
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Admits? Only through a manipulated dialogue does she say that "in her mind" that "she thinks that" Martin threw the first punch, and then only because he was provoked...


    ....this is really pathetic, even for you, Jeff.

    Personally, I hope Martin get a few licks in on Zimmerman before Zimmerman so cowardly shot the boy to death. Zimmerman would never even have continued his pursuit of Martin if he didn't have a gun. Zimmerman is pathetic and all of you standing up for him are pathetic. That beady eyed sloth would have had a few 9mm rounds in him if he had pulled that stalking crap on me. The moment Zimmerman started following me on foot after following me in his vehicle is the moment I would have figured I had trouble following me, and I would not have let Zimmerman get the upper hand. I would have assumed he had a weapon and was up to no good and I would have protected myself. And any of you who I've met on this thread who claim you wouldn't have reacted similarly, I will call you out as not being truthful.
    So you're not man enough to just keep walking to your house?

  11. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,297
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    That Angela Corey prosecutor is a winch from hell if you ask me--just like Matt Drudge described her. Then this crazy lady wears this big cross around her neck as if she is a super duper spiritual Christian. I can't stand this b****.
    Just like her sole sister Janet Reno.

  12. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,379
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Personally, I hope Martin get a few licks in on Zimmerman before Zimmerman so cowardly shot the boy to death. Zimmerman would never even have continued his pursuit of Martin if he didn't have a gun. Zimmerman is pathetic and all of you standing up for him are pathetic. That beady eyed sloth would have had a few 9mm rounds in him if he had pulled that stalking crap on me. The moment Zimmerman started following me on foot after following me in his vehicle is the moment I would have figured I had trouble following me, and I would not have let Zimmerman get the upper hand. I would have assumed he had a weapon and was up to no good and I would have protected myself. And any of you who I've met on this thread who claim you wouldn't have reacted similarly, I will call you out as not being truthful.
    Very well written!

    Just like Martin has names like "cracker" for us, we have names for guys like him but we often never say them. Proof that some hold these animosities toward certain groups is evident in how they let Zimmerman incorrectly profile Martin and pursue him. If he and done that to a White, a female or another CCW holder they'd have a different slant IMO.

  13. #117
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,943
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    So you're not man enough to just keep walking to your house?
    Trying to bait me by insulting my manhood won't work. I am a paranoic. If I think there is someone out to get me, I am going to get them first. No, I would not run and hide from someone, leaving them to track me down at another time.

    Your using manhood as a rationale is the least manly thing I can think of anyone saying. Maybe you won't confront trouble that is seeking you out, but I will, have, and have been locked up for doing so. So far, no convictions, so I assume I have been in the right.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event