Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Simply reach his hand under martin's shin and grab it?
    That doesn't sound like what Zimmerman said to detectives. He had two versions. One with one of Martin's hands involved and one with two hands involved, but none with a leg in the middle of the mix.

It is one of the many areas than Zimmerman's story would have fallen apart if he took the stand because he is a stink'n liar.

[QUOTE=kls-ccc;16236801]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I hate black thugs just as much as you do.

Right there is the race problem! What difference does it make if the thug is black, white, green, striped, or have a religious background. They are a thug, period. As such they need to be dealt with. That doesn't mean go out and shot every one of them, but it does mean get them off the street.
    It is only a "race problem" for those that have politically correct sensitivity problems. When hearing that, why would anyone think I hate black thugs any more than white or brown thugs.

Statistically speaking black thugs are more violent than white or brown thugs as indicated by prison population breakdowns. This IMO is why people won't give Martin a break even when he wasn't doing anything wrong. People think it's ok for Zimmerman to track and confront a thug "looking" person, and especially IMO if he is black. I wonder how they would condone Zimmerman's actions if he tracked and killed a white "looking" thug that happened to be on leave from an Ivy League School.

That doesn't sound like what Zimmerman said to detectives. He had two versions. One with one of Martin's hands involved and one with two hands involved, but none with a leg in the middle of the mix.

It is one of the many areas than Zimmerman's story would have fallen apart if he took the stand because he is a stink'n liar.
    You are the one that put the leg in there. You said knees in armpits, so that would put martin's ankles more or less at zimmerman's hips. Fairly easy to reach under and grab a gun on the hip. Pin and pound, not casually sitting on a willing participant whilst striking them in earnest, the guy on the bottom will use his legs to basically 'buck' and that makes for a dramatically fluid change of physical positions. Unless martin weighed 1200 pounds, ...
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    You are the one that put the leg in there. You said knees in armpits, so that would put martin's ankles more or less at zimmerman's hips. Fairly easy to reach under and grab a gun on the hip. Pin and pound, not casually sitting on a willing participant whilst striking them in earnest, the guy on the bottom will use his legs to basically 'buck' and that makes for a dramatically fluid change of physical positions. Unless martin weighed 1200 pounds, ...
    True, a lot could have happened very quickly at that moment, I just haven't heard an explanation that makes sense. I also have my own personal suspicions that the gun was involved before Zimmerman says it was. I find it likely that Martin attacked because he thought Zimmerman was going for a weapon...a weapon he did indeed have and use on him.

True, a lot could have happened very quickly at that moment, I just haven't heard an explanation that makes sense. I also have my own personal suspicions that the gun was involved before Zimmerman says it was. I find it likely that Martin attacked because he thought Zimmerman was going for a weapon...a weapon he did indeed have and use on him.
    There is indeed a whole bunch of stinky details with this case. And zimmerm was not proven innocent. Zimmerman was only proven not guilty by reasonable doubt. By the standards of our legal system, I think the verdict was just.

Only zimmerman knows what really happened, the rest of us have to speculate.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The Lord must have a special job for Trayvon...... thats why he called him home so early.
    Funny Trayvon appears to have been on the dark side and not on the side with the Lord. What's you smoking corny? You are way off beam as usual. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Has anybody answered the question why Zimmerman got out of his car?
    he said he got out to see what street he was on.

Zimmerman's story was a little weak if you ask me.

his neighborhood called police over 400 times, it looks like Tryvon drew the lucky number

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Looks like the folk hero of the Rock era and REAL Americans has an opinion on this fiasco:

http://rare.us/story/nugent-zimmerma...-self-defense/

Exert:
    And so it was for a few weeks until the race-baiting industry saw an opportunity to further the racist careers of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers. President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder, et al, who then swept down on the Florida community refusing to admit that the 17-year-old dope smoking, racist gangsta wannabe Trayvon Martin was at all responsible for his bad decisions and standard modus operendi of always taking the violent route.
    I think way more is at stake than the careers of a few whack job leftist. The entire democratic party depends on racism to survive. That's why Obambam made such a fuss about all this to begin with. More racism = continued affirmative action = continued white guilt = continued transfer of billions to black community = lock on black vote for democrats which they must have to win elections. Nothing is more frightening to the lib dems than that there should be no racism and no special favortism for blacks anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post

his neighborhood called police over 400 times, it looks like Tryvon drew the lucky number
    With all those incidents and Zimmerman calls 911 over a non-incident. Sounds like a misdirected, hate motivated 911 call. Kinda makes you wonder how many of the other calls were also bogus.

Even Zimmerman's call to 911 was a lie. What he wanted to say was "I'd like to report a F'n Black Man walking through our neighborhood". Guess he knew better.

Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    I try to look at everybody as pink on the inside, what's on the outside is their actions.
    Oh come on. We use more than actions to size people up.

Sounds a little PC to me.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I think way more is at stake than the careers of a few whack job leftist. The entire democratic party depends on racism to survive. That's why Obambam made such a fuss about all this to begin with. More racism = continued affirmative action = continued white guilt = continued transfer of billions to black community = lock on black vote for democrats which they must have to win elections. Nothing is more frightening to the lib dems than that there should be no racism and no special favortism for blacks anymore.
    Good observation... I wonder if any voters other than this noted special (read that herded around) group do not appreciate their tax $$$'s being spent to buy elections... perhaps they dislike it enough to vote differently next time.

All we need is the GOP in charge of the Senate in 2014... and we can start to clean up the mess we have.

Is the GOP in charge the best solution? Of course not, they are middle/road. However history teaches us a 3rd party is a VERY long-shot... I would not bet my future on those odds.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Oh come on. We use more than actions to size people up.

Sounds a little PC to me.
    Yeah, you don't know me. I don't go out of my way to offend anyone but I also don't try to pussyfoot around where they don't know where I stand. For example I have never called anyone on this site an effin idiot, but I think they know when I disagree with them. The fact is there are people from all backgrounds on this site, I don't know what it is, and don't really care. There are some on this site I don't care for because of their attitude. You think if I saw they were the same race, religion, etc. as me I would suddenly like them. Sorry, it doesn't work that way with me. The thing is as far as I'm concerned you don't have to be Caucasian to be "white trash", or black to be a "n"word. That's my opinion, if you don't like it, that's fine, I don't have to like your either. As long as we continue to be PC we stay further apart. I'm tired of trying to figure out what to call people so I'm going with the definition "IF you were born in this country your American, not black, not African American, not Italian American, not Indian American, not Hispanic, etc., but AMERICAN. If you don't want to be American or that term offends you then get the hell out. If you weren't born here but you came here legally, "Welcome", but if you didn't come here legally, get the hell out and come back when you can do it legally. I could go on and on but I think anyone with a brain gets the point.

Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    Yeah, you don't know me. I don't go out of my way to offend anyone but I also don't try to pussyfoot around where they don't know where I stand. For example I have never called anyone on this site an effin idiot, but I think they know when I disagree with them. The fact is there are people from all backgrounds on this site, I don't know what it is, and don't really care. There are some on this site I don't care for because of their attitude. You think if I saw they were the same race, religion, etc. as me I would suddenly like them. Sorry, it doesn't work that way with me. The thing is as far as I'm concerned you don't have to be Caucasian to be "white trash", or black to be a "n"word. That's my opinion, if you don't like it, that's fine, I don't have to like your either. As long as we continue to be PC we stay further apart. I'm tired of trying to figure out what to call people so I'm going with the definition "IF you were born in this country your American, not black, not African American, not Italian American, not Indian American, not Hispanic, etc., but AMERICAN. If you don't want to be American or that term offends you then get the hell out. If you weren't born here but you came here legally, "Welcome", but if you didn't come here legally, get the hell out and come back when you can do it legally. I could go on and on but I think anyone with a brain gets the point.
    I have to completely agree!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast