Zimmerman should have waited for the police - Page 31
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212425262728293031323334 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    If you honestly believe that, then all you have to do is read the State Of Florida use of deadly force statutes.You might have a hard time spinning the letter of the law. Or, maybe you just don't want to understand. I guess the jurors understood. You could too if you really wanted to. None of my business either way.
    Interestingly enough, Florida's stand your ground law has benefitted Blacks in Florida more then it has benefitted Florida Whites;

"Black Floridians have made about a third of the state’s total “Stand Your Ground” claims in homicide cases, a rate nearly double the black percentage of Florida’s population. The majority of those claims have been successful, a success rate that exceeds that for Florida whites."

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...rtionate-rate/

It's a shame that so many American Blacks are so used to believing leftists in order to get government assistance that they let leftists completely control their lives.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Zimmerman recently helped rescue a family of 4 from a burning car crash. Soooo..
    Zimmerman actually caused the accident to kill more than one person at a time, but he had to pretend he was helping them when witnesses showed up. If only he had got his gun back, he could have shot them all while they were stunned from their SUV having been sabotaged by Zimmerman.

I'm telling you guys, that Zimmerman is more dangerous than Chris's evil monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I just read where LP tanks in Orlando have exploded and the first thing that came to mind was that Zimmerman has found a better way to cause a more violent outcome without having to expose himself to public scrutiny.

I'm telling you guys, Zimmerman either needs to seriously find God or sent back to God for readjustments.
    Do you really believe Zimm intentionally ignited those LP tanks?

Really now Robin... This is such a stretch... even if the media said it was true... I doubt it is.

If folks cannot see the game being played here... well they deserve the corrupt world and govt they have.

Honestly.... if the folks at ARP have no more wisdom than this... it may be time for GA to back off and find a political forum with smarter folks.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vintage Corney material
    Actually, Corney did not get all that much wrong... Just one thing:

God is NOT limited by time like we are... He can literally see ANY and ALL segments of time at the same instant.

Now if this is true (the Bible says so), then perhaps we need to start looking to understand God on His terms, rather than our measley terms? Makes logical sense to me.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Zimmerman actually caused the accident to kill more than one person at a time, but he had to pretend he was helping them when witnesses showed up. If only he had got his gun back, he could have shot them all while they were stunned from their SUV having been sabotaged by Zimmerman.

I'm telling you guys, that Zimmerman is more dangerous than Chris's evil monkey.
    Ya know Robin... I am beginning to wonder about you... seriously.

Either you are on BHO's payroll as a trouble maker... or you have really lost it...

Either way... there is no reasoning with you on this topic.

GA will not comment concerning Robo's posts concerning the Martin/Zimm issue any more... talking to someone who does not hear nor listen is a waste of my time.

BTW: For your sake, I hope you are not trying to sell HVAC anymore... you are not doing a very good job selling folks on Zimm's guilt...

Bye-bye.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Very good, well balanced, well thought through post. I enjoyed reading it.
    Thanks buddy.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Eyewitness's say they saw Zimmerman pulling on the steering wheel of the bus moments before;

"Police say 61-year-old Timothy Eugene Mclaughlin was crossing a street Saturday night when he was hit by a Jacksonville Transportation Authority bus making a left turn."

Eyewitness's say they saw Zimmerman pulling on the steering wheel of the bus moments before;

"Police say 61-year-old Timothy Eugene Mclaughlin was crossing a street Saturday night when he was hit by a Jacksonville Transportation Authority bus making a left turn."
    If this insane thread does not die soon, I am going to personally stalk down Zimmerman and execute him myself.

If this insane thread does not die soon, I am going to personally stalk down Zimmerman and execute him myself.
    Be careful, I hear he has an accomplice;

Be careful, I hear he has an accomplice;
    Okay, so you got a photo of zimmerman.. Who is the accomplice? lol

Me thinks Robo has been indoctrinated by MSLSD.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

I am curious. The jury can believe whomever they want to believe. In this case where the defendant refused to testify, could they have filled in whatever scenario they felt likely when down? Say for instance they believe the part about Martin throwing the first punch but they feel that Zimmerman being a wuss went for his gun at that instant. That, according to the jury, escalated the encounter to deadly force. This would give Martin the choice/right to run or subdue Zimmerman. Subduing would include beating him unconscious.

Zimmerman wants us to believe that he waiting until he was nearly unconscious before he went for his gun, but what if the jury didn't buy it. Could the jury find Martin as not the aggressor but the defendant in the brawl once he was faced with the gun? Could the jury have found Zimmerman guilty of murder because they believe he escalated a fist fight to deadly force and followed through with that deadly force? It all hinged on when Zimmerman went for his gun. Why does the jury have to believe Zimmerman's version, especially when he won't tell his story directly to the jury and testify?

In short, were they really forced to acquit on all charges? If a juror can use his/her heart as a barometer to decide whether they believe a witness or defendant, why can't they also use their heart to determine guilt or innocence? There is nothing concrete telling them someone is lying, they use intuition. So why not continue to use intuition for your final decision?

What if Obama had a seal team shot Martin and frame Zimmerman for the shooting, then he go to all the jurors to get Zimmerman off so to start a race riot between the folks of African decent, white Hispanics, and dark Hispanics cause no one has ever actually seen a white Hispanic. Then Marco Rubio heard of this and got all upset because he's Hispanic and from Florida and doesn't' like when people discriminate between the white Hispanics and the dark Hispanics. Then congress gets involved because they can't seem to avoid a good fight. In the mean time the rest of us that actually have a life asks the question "Who really cares, this happened almost 2 years ago, doesn't really affect any one except Martin's and Zimmerman's family, and will all be forgotten once the next big event happens that the media jumps all over to press an agenda?"

OK, I got a little out there, but I figured if you're going to make up "what if" scenarios to fit your point of view you just as well make it a whopper.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212425262728293031323334 LastLast