Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1922232425262728293031323334 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I just don't see the kid as a deity to be worshipped like you seem to.
    To me this is more about Zimmerman than Martin. Zimmerman was the one that chose to walked around with the ability to kill people in an instant. He is the one that should have been more responsible. Not some fatherless, mixed up punk kid.

But there are those that will rush to defend anyone that uses a concealed weapon to shoot a 'bad guy'. Even when the bad guy isn't initially acting badly and the shooter has a chip on his shoulder.

Fitting a 'bad guy' resemblance seems to be enough for some.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Where does this come from? I don't think anyone has praised Martin in any way, and I have stated that I most likely would not care for his attitude at the time of his killing. Do we have to be sainted by the RCC to be worthy of not being hunted down and killed by someone like Zimmerman?
    Where it comes from is the group that take every avenue possible to ignore the kids mistakes and blame literally every other scenario... regardless of how dumb it is... for the outcome. It is called denial... and it is not a rive in Egypt.

Read: "In the Gravest Extreme" by Mossad Ayoub. The author and the book are considered one of the premier authorities on self defense by a citizen.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I can't answer that. I've never been put in the situation that I had to take another mans life.
    Zimmerman wasn't "put in" that situation either. He willingly walked into it consumed in blind hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Zimmerman wasn't "put in" that situation either. He willingly walked into it consumed in blind hatred.
    Still throwing in your personal beliefs claiming them to be facts in the events.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Kids need to learn this [responsibility], it is called maturity.
    And know that there are adults out there with hidden guns that will shoot you dead for not growing up a little quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Still throwing in your personal beliefs claiming them to be facts in the events.
    Zimmerman followed/pursued Martin and called him an F'n punk which indicated state of mind. Those are facts.

Zimmerman followed/pursued martin and called him an F'n punk which indicated state of mind. Those are facts.
    And that, by your definition, is blind hatred? Must be very thin-skinned. I thought you claimed he was racially motivated earlier. That wasn't even a racial slur.

And you are probably right, he walked in there, asked Martin to start pounding on him so he could justify shooting.

And that, by your definition, is blind hatred?
    Yes, driving down the street and calling Black kids in hoodies F'n punks is blind hatred. Seeing Martin check door handles or look into windows would justify him calling him an F'n punk and would not be blind hatred. But that didn't happen.

As I said before, Black teens are more suspicious than other groups, but keep that suspicion to yourself until they actually do something. You don't chase them into dark alleys, unable to fight and totally relying on your gun to get yourself out of trouble when they have done nothing wrong.

I would have to disagree on that definition. Blind hatred would be driving down the street and shooting every Black kid he saw. Or at the minimum, trying to drive over as many as he could. Calling somebody a name is just having a dislike, as well as a bias.

I would have to disagree on that definition. Blind hatred would be driving down the street and shooting every Black kid he saw. Or at the minimum, trying to drive over as many as he could. Calling somebody a name is just having a dislike, as well as a bias.
    Blind hatred is an unjustified state of mind.

Shooting people indiscriminately far exceeds hatred.

Have to agree with this... that is why they call it 'blind'... <grin>

There are folks who hate intensely... even though it is not blind. Usually the object of the hatred is NOT the issue at hand, rather something sub-conscious which drives the intense emotions. If one is brutally honest with oneself, they can clean out their 'emotional gut' and be really FREE from these subtle things... it takes a strong and mature person to do it thought....
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

To me this is more about Zimmerman than Martin. Zimmerman was the one that chose to walked around with the ability to kill people in an instant. He is the one that should have been more responsible. Not some fatherless, mixed up punk kid.

But there are those that will rush to defend anyone that uses a concealed weapon to shoot a 'bad guy'. Even when the bad guy isn't initially acting badly and the shooter has a chip on his shoulder.

Fitting a 'bad guy' resemblance seems to be enough for some.
    Truth is, I'll go to bat for anyone that has to defend themselves from bodily harm, or a threat of deadly force. He just used the tool at hand. It could have been a knife,a rock,a shovel, a baseball bat, whatever it takes to defend yourself.

George might not have gone to prison, but he still got a life sentence if you get my drift.
    I don't think he's going to die of natural causes.
    I just read where LP tanks in Orlando have exploded and the first thing that came to mind was that Zimmerman has found a better way to cause a more violent outcome without having to expose himself to public scrutiny.

I'm telling you guys, Zimmerman either needs to seriously find God or sent back to God for readjustments.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1922232425262728293031323334 LastLast