Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182122232425262728293031323334 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I’ll bet everyone here has had an encounter with a young punk, know it all, bad ass kid at some point in your lives (white/black does not matter). So I would think you would know they don’t always make good decisions. Now if a creepy ass cracker was following me I would have hi-tailed it home pronto.

Zimmerman may not have made great decisions either, but he was standing up for his community. Far too few people are willing to stand up for anything even themselves right now. So at least he was out there trying.

I have some speculation for you.

What if Florida had Open Carry and Zimmerman was carrying on his hip. If Trayvon had seen the gun do you think he would have gone home or waited for the creepy ass cracker to come back?

Sorry but I think its time for us the victims to stop being afraid. We need to transfer that fear into the bad guys. Its their turn.
    Was Trayvon a bad guy ??? Do we have any evidence of that ???

We have one side of the story...... it could have been zimmerman who swung first......and ended up on the ground getting his butt handed to him.......

Being in fear of your life is one thing.... but putting yourself in danger is completely different.....and stupid.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Gon be weedeatin soon....... putting me a pepsi bottle of water in the freezer for when Im done......

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Was Trayvon a bad guy ???
    He's a dead guy now, so it really doesn't matter.

Hes deader than 4 oclock.......

Maybe everybody needs the ability to snap their fingers and make people dead (by carrying guns). What a wonderful world that would be to live in.

Then there are guys like DW saying it doesn't matter about you anymore because your dead.

5:59 am...... Id dig trayvons corpse up and tie it to a tree with one of those rainbow clown wigs on his head for a cheeseburger right now....

Just a bun...toasted... some meat and cheese and just a splattering of mayo and ketchup......

and some immodium ad cause Ive got the splats this morning....... but Im also starving.

Couldnt eat last night cause my stomach hurt and I got sorta sick feeling while weedeating.....so I had to quit that.... and I ran out of string....Ive got some but I didnt feel like putting it on and continuing to weedeat.

Trayvons physical body means nothing anymore..... his spirit has been called up to that waiting room.....or its still in him waiting.... till judgement day rolls around...... but still.... his body is no longer needed....

Im not sure but I fiqure your spirit leaves you when you die and goes to the waiting area for judgement day. I know bible tracts show the spirits rising from the graveyards when judgement day comes..... but I dont believe you sit there in your rotting corpse and wait....... I think you go somewhere else to wait it out.

While heaven and hell exist...... I dont think anyone is there now......unless they are just caretakers..... they will not be filled until judgement day.

So right now most folks are in that waiting room....... but it is probably segregated with most folks in some kind of iffy area awaiting judgement but folks like Hitler, Pol Pot, Stalin.... politicians, TV preachers and child molesters being all held in a roped off area cause these folks are pretty much already known to be going to hell...... but they still cant be sent there till an official sentance is passed down.

Tray is in that regular waiting area.... with petty criminals...good folks...... normal folks..... He isnt a monster like the people like the people who are segregated into that special area...... but he still could end up in hell.....depending on what they got on him.

Just wanted to say, it's awful sad that Trayvon got himself killed.
    With his attitude he might have been somebody. You know like the lead singer in " NWA". LOL. Thank you, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Maybe everybody needs the ability to snap their fingers and make people dead (by carrying guns). What a wonderful world that would be to live in.

Then there are guys like DW saying it doesn't matter about you anymore because your dead.
    I just don't see the kid as a deity to be worshipped like you seem to.

Back to the original question of this thread; Should Zimmerman have waited for the police? If he had, Martin would not be dead, Zimmerman would not be a killer or be in the position he is now in and none of those who are exploiting this unnecessary tragedy would be able to do so.

So, there is really no other rational or logical answer to the question of whether or not Zimmerman should have done what he was told to do and wait for the police. The answer is an empatic; YES!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I just don't see the kid as a deity to be worshipped like you seem to.
    Where does this come from? I don't think anyone has praised Martin in any way, and I have stated that I most likely would not care for his attitude at the time of his killing. Do we have to be sainted by the RCC to be worthy of not being hunted down and killed by someone like Zimmerman?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Back to the original question of this thread; Should Zimmerman have waited for the police? If he had, Martin would not be dead, Zimmerman would not be a killer or be in the position he is now in and none of those who are exploiting this unnecessary tragedy would be able to do so.

So, there is really no other rational or logical answer to the question of whether or not Zimmerman should have done what he was told to do and wait for the police. The answer is an empatic; YES!
    George might not have gone to prison, but he still got a life sentence if you get my drift.
    I don't think he's going to die of natural causes.

OTOH: If we ALWAYS make every issue concerning crime about the police (as in the public looses their right to defend themselves--which IMO is a Constitutional right), then we have the makings of a police state... as in the police determine which crimes are attended to and which ones are not, and the courts decide who gets a fair shake and who gets screwed.

The FEAR of dealing with an armed citizen when a criminal chooses to commit a crime... is IMO a serious deterrent to choosing to commit the crime... IMO as it SHOULD be. Remove that... and crime just may really pay...

Do we really want to live in that society?

Sure, nobody likes for someone to get killed. However this thread has ample information to suggest if Trevvy had made different decisions, he would not have been killed.

Life is not safe, it is not risk free, and it is not guaranteed one can do as they please without consequences. Kids need to learn this, it is called maturity. That is, unless we want to create a society with no responsibility... think HARD about that before anyone advocates it... it will backfire on your lifestyle.

Childish freedoms (spoiled child who thinks there are no rules) are not in reality the FREEDOM detailed in the Constitution... Oh yeah, I forgot, nobody cares about the Constitution anymore.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Where does this come from? I don't think anyone has praised Martin in any way, and I have stated that I most likely would not care for his attitude at the time of his killing. Do we have to be sainted by the RCC to be worthy of not being hunted down and killed by someone like Zimmerman?
    I can't answer that. I've never been put in the situation that I had to take another mans life.

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182122232425262728293031323334 LastLast