Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Depends on your definition of extreme.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I wouldn't bother asking what your definition of extreme is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Let me be clear about what I said. Blacks are not the only people profiled and profiling is wrong when it is taken to extremes.

Let's see you exaggerate or disagree with that.
    Good to know that this is your stance on this subject. No, I did not understand this to be how you perceive profiling based on my understanding of your previous postings. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Based on this way of thinking;

• Do you still claim that Zimmerman was unneccesarily profiling Martin based solely on his ethnicity?
    • Was there a rational justification for Zimmerman to have profiled Martin based on his ethnicity since there had been thefts in the neighborhood attributed to others who had the same physical make up?
    • Is there real evidence that this is a racially motivated incident worthy of prosecution based on being a racially motivated hate crime?
    • Are those who continue to try to make this incident a racially motivated hate crime doing so in order to further divide Americans based on ethnicity?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    This is also a way that leftists leave subjects open to rhetorical argument. The more vague the leftist mind can create an argument, the better chance they have at confusing the issues.

Where it gets interesting is when the leftist mind uses two extremes of a term to support their same agenda from different points of view. For example, in the case of Zimmerman, the leftist mind may claim that Zimmerman's attitude toward Martin was extreme based on Zimmerman's statement that Martin was Black, then turn around and claim that Martin's reaction to his fear of Zimmerman would not be extreme because Zimmerman was a shaved headed Latino who had stalked him (Martin) with a gun.

I wouldn't bother asking what your definition of extreme is.
    Why not? Is it not relative to understand how we specifically gauge the value of a term?

I believe you to be pretty extreme in your stance against 2nd Amendment rights because you so much support government regulations for Americans ownership of firearms and our ability to make them available for our use for defense. To me, your justifications to offend, ignore and defy a segment of the Constitution of the U.S. of A. is absolutely extreme.

Do you believe that my defense of constitutional law is extreme because I support and defend the 2nd Amendment?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Good to know that this is your stance on this subject. No, I did not understand this to be how you perceive profiling based on my understanding of your previous postings. Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Based on this way of thinking;
    Do you still claim that Zimmerman was unneccesarily profiling Martin based solely on his ethnicity?
    No. I think Zimmerman properly profiled a Black youth.
    Was there a rational justification for Zimmerman to have profiled Martin based on his ethnicity since there had been thefts in the neighborhood attributed to others who had the same physical make up?
    Yes, the profile was justified. However I do not think Zimmerman should have involved the police to shake this guy down until he had more evidence of Martin's intentions. Just looking someone like that in the eye will cause them to move along, but I don't think Zimmerman wanted him to "just move along".

Is there real evidence that this is a racially motivated incident worthy of prosecution based on being a racially motivated hate crime?
    I don't recall this being charged as a hate crime. The Black community may say that but they will not address why their community is watched more closely. One should just consider the source when this is called a racist event or a hate crime.

Are those who continue to try to make this incident a racially motivated hate crime doing so in order to further divide Americans based on ethnicity?
    I don't believe dividing America is their intention, it is a result. IMO they don't want to deal with the ills of their community and they like the perks of social programs. Its a sheer lack of responsibility toward work ethics and child rearing on their part that perpetuates the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Why not? Is it not relative to understand how we specifically gauge the value of a term?

I believe you to be pretty extreme in your stance against 2nd Amendment rights because you so much support government regulations for Americans ownership of firearms and our ability to make them available for our use for defense. To me, your justifications to offend, ignore and defy a segment of the Constitution of the U.S. of A. is absolutely extreme.

Do you believe that my defense of constitutional law is extreme because I support and defend the 2nd Amendment?
    I own guns and have them ready in a gunsafe. I support the 2nd Amendment. However I have mixed feeling about people like Zimmerman using a gun as he did. Not so much shooting Martin if he was beating his head against the ground, but how it gave him the guts to pursue Martin in the dark, alone, knowing he could just kill him it went to a fist fight.

I own guns and have them ready in a gunsafe. I support the 2nd Amendment. However I have mixed feeling about people like Zimmerman using a gun as he did. Not so much shooting Martin if he was beating his head against the ground, but how it gave him the guts to pursue Martin in the dark, alone, knowing he could just kill him it went to a fist fight.
    Dont forget that mind numbing cocktail of prescription "nerve" pills zimmerman was...and probably still...is on.

Weak minded and weak backboned........ an accident waiting to happen.

Like Ive said before.... Id hate to be his neighbor or paperboy or something once zimmerman is armed again.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Dont forget that mind numbing cocktail of prescription "nerve" pills zimmerman was...and probably still...is on.

Weak minded and weak backboned........ an accident waiting to happen.

Like Ive said before.... Id hate to be his neighbor or paperboy or something once zimmerman is armed again.
    Tell those of us who may have forgotten, exactly what the names of the drugs that were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Tell those of us who may have forgotten, exactly what the names of the drugs that were involved.
    Adderall and tamazepam.......are two of them....... I think that maniac who shot the school up in Newtown was on adderall.....

Didnt someone post a list a while back of school shooters or kids who killed and adderall was on the list of medications they were on when they did the killings.

Adderall and tamezepam........ a combination that produces some violent behavior in some....

Give that goofinol to a hot headed hispanic like zimmerman....... and you are just asking for trouble......

asking for trouble I tell you.

especially a no backbone hispanic like zimmerman...... who from what I have calculated based on the evidence I have retrieved off the net...... shot trayvon while travon was standing over him........while he lay in the fetal position with one hand over his face......

Probably had his face turned the other way and fired with his arm just jammed out into the air.......almost like he was firing in vain...... only reason he didnt empty that chamber into the air was the gun stovepiped.

Looks like Zimmerman in the purple shirt.....

Yep exreo.... I wish someone would come up with some new and interesting threads also.......

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast