Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324252629 ... LastLast
    Back in post #207, there is a video... we have Martin returning from the store with a specific drink and specific candy...

What the media did not tell folks was: These two specific items are two of three items necessary to make a 'recreational' drug... one that accelerates anger and paranoia.

Wonder what Martin was up to that night?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Yep, I read that too G. I believe they mix it with robatussen...or something like that.

Im also wondering if the breakins stopped in that area after he was killed.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Yep, I read that too G. I believe they mix it with robatussen...or something like that.

I suspect that stat will be carefully guarded... racist statistic you know...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Fair enough, but we don't know what Martin was doing when Zimmerman wasn't looking. Based on the history of crimes in the neighborhood, and Martin not being known to Zimmerman, no matter what color or gender he was, it is reasonable to understand him following him. The chain of events after that will always be second guessed.
    Martin was only out of Zimmerman's view for a few minutes. I doubt Martin would take those two minutes to case a house knowing he was being followed.

As for Zimmerman not knowing Martin, heck, Zimmerman didn't even know the names of his streets. That's no reason to follow someone anyway. And if ethnicity plays no part in the profiling, what aspects of Martin did stand out to Zimmerman? Him stopping and pausing while on the phone? The hoodie?

I think we should get real here. Zimmerman most likely thought it was the Blacks that were doing the burglaries. Martin just might have been one of those burglars. But Zimmerman should have waited until he had good probable cause like the cops do before opening profiling Martin.

Profiling...yet another liberal word used to deflect the truth.

If blacks are committing the crimes in a given area, one does not look for an Asian.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Profiling...yet another liberal word used to deflect the truth.

If blacks are committing the crimes in a given area, one does not look for an Asian.
    Exactly! Zimmerman knew the statistical probability that Blacks were most likely committing the burglaries. That's why he followed Martin IMO. Call it right or wrong. I call it statically correct profiling. But it is political suicide to say Martin caught your eye because he was Black. And those that say it is not about race are not taking into account the stats and our knowledge and response to those stats.

The Other Protest That Got No Media Attention

The "other" tribute, to Crayon's Brother Trayon

Name:  2u3um41.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  110.3 KB

Talk about reaching for straws...here's a real shot of reality; IT IS THE CODEIN IN PRESCRIPTION COUGH SYRUP THAT GET'S PEOPLE HIGH, NOT SKITTLES, JOLLY RANCHERS, 7-UP or WATERMELLON FLAVORED FRUIT DRINK!

What is Purple Drank?
    Purple drank is a mixture of a few ounces of promethazine/codeine prescription cough syrup and 8 ounces or more of a lemon-lime soda like Sprite, Sierra Mist or 7Up. The purple comes from the syrup dye. Often, Jolly Ranchers or S-K-I-T-T-L-E-S are added for flavor.
    These people making excuses for Zimmerman have gone beyond whack!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post

Pretty pathetic they can't even spell the name of the person they are supposed to be so concerned about. Then again, most of these rally's are organized by leftist groups looking for just another way to beat down the U.S. by attacking the U.S. Constitution.

I hear that Mars candy company, the maker of Skittles, is also looking for someone to sue over implementing Skittles in a homocide....right after the demand for Skittles starts to slow back down after a major increase because of this case.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Pretty pathetic they can't even spell the name of the person they are supposed to be so concerned about. Then again, most of these rally's are organized by leftist groups looking for just another way to beat down the U.S. by attacking the U.S. Constitution.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post

Wow he appears to be involved in some “deep” intellectual thought there. Just can’t imagine what the IQ level is here. Just saying. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Back in post #207, there is a video... we have Martin returning from the store with a specific drink and specific candy...

What the media did not tell folks was: These two specific items are two of three items necessary to make a 'recreational' drug... one that accelerates anger and paranoia.

Wonder what Martin was up to that night?
    Well its good to know that at least some watched that excellent video all the way through, for its important to the discussion even though the court did not allow it to be known to the jury, but at least the jury understood the law, and did the right thing, even if some didn't agree with the law as is.

Roy

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324252629 ... LastLast