Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    kid was unarmed, "supposedly" he lunged at Scott and Scott feared for his life
    He evidently did something or Roderick wouldnt have wasted him.... 2 shots too.... sure that kid wasnt on pcp or something more than gin and amphetemines ???

Seriously... must roderick have waited till all three teens were on top of him smashing his head into the driveway before shooting ???

Nope... someone lunges at me and Im going to send them straight to hell if Im armed....

Only difference is that if I see three kids breaking into my neighbors car Im not chasing them down with a gun....... Im going to call the cops and go no further than the end of my driveway.......

I see no difference between this or the zimmerman case..... as I stated before.......another "he man" with a gun kills a kid for no good reason whatsover.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Must mow a little bit each day..... X 500 times.

Put off mowing yesterday till it rained and today as soon as I got the old mower started its a dang downpour.....

We have had a lot of rain recently.... seems every evening when I get home it rains..... and the lawn is beginning to get out of hand.

Sick of it...... cant get ahead.......

I know how zimmerman feels now....... itching to go outside and do something...... but...in my case.....Ill get soaking wet and will have to rake up the gobs of grass if I mow it wet....... zimmerman on the other hand will get gawked at to say the least and might even get shot if he is in a neighborhood or at a store where thugs hang out.
    At least you have a yard to mow. Me ain't got no yard.

Keep that nose to the grindstone exreo and things will turn around for you....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

It is amazing how the social/political organizations along with government agencies being led by Obama are keeping this incident alive strictly to promote anti-2nd Amendment laws and to go against stand your ground laws.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in stand your ground laws. I don't think we should need a law stating that we have a right to defend ourselves against unprovoked attacks or attacks that we cannot gracefully avoid. But since the leftist factions who want to turn the U.S. into Cuba continue to attack our constitutional rights, stand your ground laws do emphasize our constitutional rights and have a right to exist.

What is ironic is that while Obama, Holden, Jackson and other racist leaders in the U.S. are attacking stand your ground laws in an attempt to further their desires to disarm American citizens, Black Americans in Florida have benefitted from stand your ground laws far more than White Floridians have;
    But approximately one third of Florida “Stand Your Ground” claims in fatal cases have been made by black defendants, and they have used the defense successfully 55 percent of the time, at the same rate as the population at large and at a higher rate than white defendants, according to a Daily Caller analysis of a database maintained by the Tampa Bay Times. Additionally, the majority of victims in Florida “Stand Your Ground” cases have been white.
    African Americans used “Stand Your Ground” defenses at nearly twice the rate of their presence in the Florida population, which was listed at 16.6 percent in 2012.
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/16/bl...#ixzz2ZmR4PtLA

Not that I very much care what other or life's trials and tribulations Zimmerman may need to endure for the actions he made to decision to take the night he killed Martin, but the left and the right hate mongers are both abusing this case in order to perpetuate their specific agenda's. I can see the left pushing this into a full scale race riot.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I see no difference between this or the zimmerman case..... as I stated before.......another "he man" with a gun kills a kid for no good reason whatsover.....
    There are similarities and there are differences too.

Zimmerman likely followed Martin because he was Black (8.3 times more likely to be involved in a crime).
    Zimmerman felt "those f'n punks", (ie. Blacks) were doing the crime in his neighborhood.
    Zimmerman never came clean about how the confrontation went down or why the first punch was thrown.
    Zimmerman pursued a guy that wasn't involved in a crime.

But both of them unnecessarily walked into trouble with only a gun to get them out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    There are similarities and there are differences too.

Zimmerman likely followed Martin because he was Black (8.3 times more likely to be involved in a crime).
    Zimmerman felt "those f'n punks", (ie. Blacks) were doing the crime in his neighborhood.
    Zimmerman never came clean about how the confrontation went down or why the first punch was thrown.
    Zimmerman pursued a guy that wasn't involved in a crime.

But both of them unnecessarily walked into trouble with only a gun to get them out of it.
    Funny Brian you very conveniently forgot to add that Zimmerman was in real danger of being seriously injured or killed and the Black dude was in no such danger.

In fact the most the kid could have done to him was get one punch at most and the kid would be down for the count as the Black guy was much bigger and stronger. Plus the kid never even touched him plus it was only the Black guy’s word that the kid was coming after him.

He should have been convicted of the murder charge period unless the kid had a weapon which he didn’t. Try to be a least more honest next time Brian and tell not just the “truth” but the whole “truth”. Sounds like some PC thinking on your part here Brian. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny Brian you very conveniently forgot to add that Zimmerman was in real danger of being seriously injured or killed and the Black dude was in no such danger.

In fact the most the kid could have done to him was get one punch at most and the kid would be down for the count as the Black guy was much bigger and stronger. Plus the kid never even touched him plus it was only the Black guy’s word that the kid was coming after him.

He should have been convicted of the murder charge period unless the kid had a weapon which he didn’t. Try to be a least more honest next time Brian and tell not just the “truth” but the whole “truth”. Sounds like some PC thinking on your part here Brian. Gees. Thank you, thank you very much
    You seem to believe Zimmerman in that he did not start his altercation but you question the other guy by saying "it was only the Black guy’s word that the kid was coming after him." Well, it's only Zimmerman's word that he did not start the altercation by flashing his gun to an innocent person. As I said before, if Zimmerman showed his gun to Martin, it's a legal and legitimate fight to the death. There's no requirement to bow down to a guy with a gun. If your punch is faster than his drawing hand, use it.

In short, I refuse to believe and repeat Zimmerman's rendition just because it's all we've got.

You seem to believe Zimmerman in that he did not start his altercation but you question the other guy by saying "it was only the Black guy’s word that the kid was coming after him." Well, it's only Zimmerman's word that he did not start the altercation by flashing his gun to an innocent person. As I said before, if Zimmerman showed his gun to Martin, it's a legal and legitimate fight to the death. There's no requirement to bow down to a guy with a gun. If your punch is faster than his drawing hand, use it.

In short, I refuse to believe and repeat Zimmerman's rendition just because it's all we've got.
    So let me use your logic, what proof is there that Martin wasn't "casing houses"? How was he innocent?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    So let me use your logic, what proof is there that Martin wasn't "casing houses"? How was he innocent?
    We have a new winner for the dumbest post on this thread!

Along your line of thinking; what proof do we have that Zimmerman wasn't looking for any excuse to kill some Black kid?

Seriously, this sort of thinking is dangerously stupid. Anyone can make up any excuse using this sort of illogical rhetoric.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    We have a new winner for the dumbest post on this thread!

Along your line of thinking; what proof do we have that Zimmerman wasn't looking for any excuse to kill some Black kid?

Seriously, this sort of thinking is dangerously stupid. Anyone can make up any excuse using this sort of illogical rhetoric.
    Really Robo? My opinion of you just dropped greatly. I was simply questioning Brian's declaration that Martin was innocent of doing anything wrong. Were there not houses previously broken into in this neighborhood? Just like you and others keep proclaiming Zimmerman did everything wrong and he is guilty. Did he make some poor choices, heck yes. Is he probably not the brightest light bulb in the fixture, yep.

So you choose to take a shot at me? So be it.
    Last edited by ControlsInMT; 07-22-2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: another thought

My logic says to not necessarily believe a guy who is facing life in prison. Especially a guy that won't testify.

As for Martin, checking door handles and window openings is proof of casing houses. Not wondering down the street looking Black.

There is an interesting bit of information that was left out. One time when trebone got in trouble at school, his backpack was searched. In it was found several pieces of jewelry along with some other items of interest. I believe his excuse at the time was that he was holding it for his girlfriend.

Ya sure.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

My logic says to not necessarily believe a guy who is facing life in prison. Especially a guy that won't testify.

As for Martin, checking door handles and window openings is proof of casing houses. Not wondering down the street looking Black.
    Fair enough, but we don't know what Martin was doing when Zimmerman wasn't looking. Based on the history of crimes in the neighborhood, and Martin not being known to Zimmerman, no matter what color or gender he was, it is reasonable to understand him following him. The chain of events after that will always be second guessed.

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast