Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    I doubt most people would willingly put themselves in that position. If I was to take a guess, I don't think Zimmerman thought it would go the way it did. Or at least if I was in the same situation, I would not think it would have. However, the fact remains that Martin is the one that pushed it to that situation.
    As the tidbits of evidence trickle out... this is really the only logical conclusion; Martin came back and confronted Zim, and Martin escalated it to physical confrontation...

The ONLY reason a gun came out was someone was on top of someone else beating their head into the ground... It is totally rational and logical to defend oneself with deadly force when someone is beating you to a pulp.

Go on U-tube and look up a few video's by Mossad Ayoub... this guy is one of the leading authorities on defense with a firearm... that is... if folks want to learn.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

It would be amusing to see you guys change your position if a scrawny black dude followed Jean St. Pierre, the respectable UFC fighter, into a dark secluded area. St. Pierre doubles back to ask him WTF and the Black dude goes for his pockets. St. Pierre then hits him so hard the Black guy says he feared for his life and whips out a gun and shoots St. Pierre dead.

There is not a White person in this country that would back the Black dude. So it is about ethnicity and what those two guys represent, not what they did that night.

It's like backing your team even when they cheat, because who do you expect me to back, the other team?

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    As the tidbits of evidence trickle out... this is really the only logical conclusion; Martin came back and confronted Zim, and Martin escalated it to physical confrontation...

The ONLY reason a gun came out was someone was on top of someone else beating their head into the ground... It is totally rational and logical to defend oneself with deadly force when someone is beating you to a pulp.

Go on U-tube and look up a few video's by Mossad Ayoub... this guy is one of the leading authorities on defense with a firearm... that is... if folks want to learn.
    There is a missing two minutes of Zimmerman's pursuit time. We don't know how he got 50' off the path he said he stayed on. And the biggest, we don't know what Zimmerman was going for when he "reached for his cell phone".

Martin had a right to know who his aggressor was, especially because he knew how to handle himself. What's wrong with feeling you can take care of yourself when you are not doing anything wrong? If Zimmerman can aggress because he is packing why can't Martin aggress because he can fight.

This case, as most other cases are, is simple. CCW Holder kills Black thug. End of critical analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    There is a missing two minutes of Zimmerman's pursuit time. We don't know how he got 50' off the path he said he stayed on. And the biggest, we don't know what Zimmerman was going for when he "reached for his cell phone".

Martin had a right to know who his aggressor was, especially because he knew how to handle himself. What's wrong with feeling you can take care of yourself when you are not doing anything wrong? If Zimmerman can aggress because he is packing why can't Martin aggress because he can fight.

This case, as most other cases are, is simple. CCW Holder kills Black thug. End of critical analysis.
    The aggressor was Martin, period. Zimmerman can be considered a pursuer, but not an aggressor.

And yes, I would support the scrawny black dude, green dude, whatever dude, if he was attacked.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

And yes, I would support the scrawny black dude, green dude, whatever dude, if he was attacked.
    But St. Pierre will also use the magic words (that is if he could) "In that instant I feared for my life so I hit him".

The entirety of what lead up to that punch would be totally justified.

But St. Pierre with also use the magic words (that is if he could) "In that instant I feared for my life so I hit him".

The entirety of what lead up to that punch would be totally justified.
    Doubtful.

It would be amusing to see you guys change your position if a scrawny black dude followed Jean St. Pierre, the respectable UFC fighter, into a dark secluded area. St. Pierre doubles back to ask him WTF and the Black dude goes for his pockets. St. Pierre then hits him so hard the Black guy says he feared for his life and whips out a gun and shoots St. Pierre dead.

There is not a White person in this country that would back the Black dude. So it is about ethnicity and what those two guys represent, not what they did that night.

It's like backing your team even when they cheat, because who do you expect me to back, the other team?
    It would be amusing if you would stop playing the race card and inventing fictional scenarios.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It would be amusing if you would stop playing the race card and inventing fictional scenarios.
    I realize it is impossible to prove racial preferences when race is forbidden in the discussion. Very convenient. But I am entitled to my opinions.

I realize it is impossible to prove racial preferences when race is forbidden in the discussion. Very convenient. But I am entitled to my opinions.
    Yet in the Zimmerman, white wasn't a race involved.....

Let's just say I racially profile and follow someone, still can't just come break my nose and beat my head against the concrete, still self defense.

Old saying... Better to remain quiet and let folks wonder about one's foolishness... than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

The FACTS of the Zimbo case are:
    Trev was aggressive in confronting Zimm,
    Trev threw the first punch,
    Trev was on top of Zimm beating his face and head into the ground,
    ONLY when Zimm's life was in danger did the gun come out.

ANY jury (other than a race baited group of political promoters with an agenda) would see this for what it was: Self defense.

Whether we agree with the legal system... justice has been done according to the law.

CASE CLOSED.

Now if the feds want to sue Zimm over civil rights... as noted: ALL of Trevvie's background will be spread ALL OVER the news.
    You race baiters really want it to be on the front page of the news all the things Trevvie did?
    Not smart if you wanna continue your racist charade.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

So Brian, are you saying Zim shot Martin because he was a black guy?

Yet in the Zimmerman, white wasn't a race involved.....
    That's true. Black guy, Hispanic guy, and 5 white femals and 1 Hispanic. Not one single white male involved.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast