Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast
Results 118 to 130 of 438
  1. #118
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,418
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Admits? Only through a manipulated dialogue does she say that "in her mind" that "she thinks that" Martin threw the first punch, and then only because he was provoked...


    ....this is really pathetic, even for you, Jeff.

    Personally, I hope Martin get a few licks in on Zimmerman before Zimmerman so cowardly shot the boy to death. Zimmerman would never even have continued his pursuit of Martin if he didn't have a gun. Zimmerman is pathetic and all of you standing up for him are pathetic. That beady eyed sloth would have had a few 9mm rounds in him if he had pulled that stalking crap on me. The moment Zimmerman started following me on foot after following me in his vehicle is the moment I would have figured I had trouble following me, and I would not have let Zimmerman get the upper hand. I would have assumed he had a weapon and was up to no good and I would have protected myself. And any of you who I've met on this thread who claim you wouldn't have reacted similarly, I will call you out as not being truthful.
    LOL, the problem is, regardless of facts, evidence, witnesses and jury acquittal your rabid defense of a thug is comical. you have so convinced yourself that Martin is an angel you fail to see him for what he is. He was not the angel you would like to see. He made a bad decision and paid for it

    and then you go on to say

    The moment Zimmerman started following me on foot after following me in his vehicle is the moment I would have figured I had trouble following me, and I would not have let Zimmerman get the upper hand. I would have assumed he had a weapon and was up to no good and I would have protected myself
    seriously? you would protect yourself? you mean like Zimmerman did?
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  2. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,433
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Admits? Only through a manipulated dialogue does she say that "in her mind" that "she thinks that" Martin threw the first punch, and then only because he was provoked...


    ....this is really pathetic, even for you, Jeff.

    Personally, I hope Martin get a few licks in on Zimmerman before Zimmerman so cowardly shot the boy to death. Zimmerman would never even have continued his pursuit of Martin if he didn't have a gun. Zimmerman is pathetic and all of you standing up for him are pathetic. That beady eyed sloth would have had a few 9mm rounds in him if he had pulled that stalking crap on me. The moment Zimmerman started following me on foot after following me in his vehicle is the moment I would have figured I had trouble following me, and I would not have let Zimmerman get the upper hand. I would have assumed he had a weapon and was up to no good and I would have protected myself. And any of you who I've met on this thread who claim you wouldn't have reacted similarly, I will call you out as not being truthful.
    If I were in martin's shoes,.. had a good enough lead on somebody I thought was following me that they were out of sight at the moment, I would continue briskly on my merry pathetic route. I would not be running away, not skipping, I would just be wanting to avoid some perceived potential danger.

    Martin either waited for zimmerman to catch up to him, or martin doubled back, I would not have done that. No way never ever. I would have, quite truthfully, not have reacted as martin did.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  3. #120
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,964
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    LOL, the problem is, regardless of facts, evidence, witnesses and jury acquittal your rabid defense of a thug is comical. you have so convinced yourself that Martin is an angel you fail to see him for what he is. He was not the angel you would like to see. He made a bad decision and paid for it

    and then you go on to say



    seriously? you would protect yourself? you mean like Zimmerman did?
    I am not defending Martin. I am stating that Zimmerman's action created the outcome of that night. I am stating that had Zimmerman done any of the dozens of things he could have done...should have done...was informed to do...he would have had no excuse to shoot and kill Martin.

    I have already stated my point that if you or any of the others I have met who are saying that Zimmerman had a right to kill Martin try to tell me that you would not have confronted a person who pursued you in his vehicle and then on foot...that you are either not telling the truth, or you are not the persons you contend to be outside of this case. If you are going to tell me that you would have high tailed it to hide in your house, giving up your right to be able to walk freely about, because you believe that someone stalking you has the right to make you run and hide; I call you out as not being truthful.

    I can believe Zimmerman is a puss. Having met some of you who are defending his killing Martin, I don't believe you guys are. You claim to support "stand your ground", and then you tell me that you would not "stand YOUR ground", but would run and hide until the craze cracker following you went away.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  4. #121
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    If I were in martin's shoes,.. had a good enough lead on somebody I thought was following me that they were out of sight at the moment, I would continue briskly on my merry pathetic route. I would not be running away, not skipping, I would just be wanting to avoid some perceived potential danger.

    Martin either waited for zimmerman to catch up to him, or martin doubled back, I would not have done that. No way never ever. I would have, quite truthfully, not have reacted as martin did.
    What if you didn't want to go into a house because you were having a conversation with someone and didn't want to be disturbed? Are you seriously telling me that you would give up your right to walk about outside of your home because you fear an unknown person who is following you? You seriously let others dictate your life that way?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  5. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    So he should not be allowed to defend his life? To turn your entire premise around, if he had not been attacked would he have reached for his gun?
    A person has a right to defend himself, even up here. Now putting yourself in a position that you have to take someone's life when you had the option to avoid it, well that is my question.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  6. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,964
    Now, Zimmerman is suing Martin's parents; http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...-juvenile-son/

    This idiot has been so sheltered by his elitist parents all of his life, that he thinks he can get away with anything he wants to do.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,433
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    What if you didn't want to go into a house because you were having a conversation with someone and didn't want to be disturbed? Are you seriously telling me that you would give up your right to walk about outside of your home because you fear an unknown person who is following you? You seriously let others dictate your life that way?
    I am plainly telling you that if I am walking home on a dark night and being followed I am going to maintain my lead and continue home. I am just using common sense and trying to stay safe and get home.

    The fallacy of your commentary is astounding. you would give up your right to walk about outside of your home because you fear an unknown person You sound like a zimmerman advocate.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  8. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,433
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I am not defending Martin. I am stating that Zimmerman's action created the outcome of that night. I am stating that had Zimmerman done any of the dozens of things he could have done...should have done...was informed to do...he would have had no excuse to shoot and kill Martin.

    I have already stated my point that if you or any of the others I have met who are saying that Zimmerman had a right to kill Martin try to tell me that you would not have confronted a person who pursued you in his vehicle and then on foot...that you are either not telling the truth, or you are not the persons you contend to be outside of this case. If you are going to tell me that you would have high tailed it to hide in your house, giving up your right to be able to walk freely about, because you believe that someone stalking you has the right to make you run and hide; I call you out as not being truthful.

    I can believe Zimmerman is a puss. Having met some of you who are defending his killing Martin, I don't believe you guys are. You claim to support "stand your ground", and then you tell me that you would not "stand YOUR ground", but would run and hide until the craze cracker following you went away.
    Having a lead like martin did, I would have continued walking home to safety. Not waited for the follower to 'catch up' or double back to confront him. That would be dumb. Martin=DUMB.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  9. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,628
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    you have so convinced yourself that Martin is an angel you fail to see him for what he is.
    So if you go out and find a bad guy, like Martin, you can follow him in your car, peruse him on foot, and if he objects to being stalked and wants to get physical for you profiling him, you can shoot him dead because he was a bad guy in other parts of his life? He doesn't even have to be doing anything bad when you first see him. He just has to fit the description of someone that has done bad things in his past.

    This is something you must ask yourself. Why does someone have to be an "angel' to have basic human rights? No angel, no rights. Hot White chick, exceptional rights. This is where the Right disgusts me. And they have the gaul to say they follow Jesus' teachings more than the Left.

    If someone thinks a person with a jaded past deserves to be shot for retaliating against being stalked, that in itself describes your discrimination . Which happens to be far worse than using the N-word IMO.

  10. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Martin=DUMB.
    Pursuing someone in the dark with a gun when they have done nothing wrong = DUMBER.

  11. #128
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Pursuing someone in the dark with a gun when they have done nothing wrong = DUMBER.
    Okay they were both dumb. Still a self-defense shooting, within reasonable doubt. That is the way the system works.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  12. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Kaufman county, Texas
    Posts
    10,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    So if you go out and find a bad guy, like Martin, you can follow him in your car, peruse him on foot, and if he objects to being stalked and wants to get physical for you profiling him, you can shoot him dead because he was a bad guy in other parts of his life? He doesn't even have to be doing anything bad when you first see him. He just has to fit the description of someone that has done bad things in his past.

    This is something you must ask yourself. Why does someone have to be an "angel' to have basic human rights? No angel, no rights. Hot White chick, exceptional rights. This is where the Right disgusts me. And they have the gaul to say they follow Jesus' teachings more than the Left.

    If someone thinks Martin deserves to be shot for retaliating against being stalked just because he has a jaded past, that is the discrimination they speak of. Which happens to be far worse than using the N-word IMO.
    martin was not shot because of his character or skin color, it was because he was beating the victim. Simple self defense.

    Facts are debatable, but when it goes to court it is a matter of reasonable doubt. Proven, case closed.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

    "Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

    Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

    I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

    "I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

  13. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Okay they were both dumb. Still a self-defense shooting, within reasonable doubt. That is the way the system works.
    The way Zimmerman lied, withheld information and refused to testify kept a lot of the story a mystery. There must have been a reason he didn't want us to know what really happened that night. But I respect the verdict just the same... he can walk.

    But in a civil case, when two people are at fault and there is a major loss, there comes into play what's called contributory negligence. Place a value on Martin's life, say 5 million dollars and Zimmerman's losses are zero, guess who pays Martin 2.5mil? That's what I'd be going for right now. Every dime of the fat sociopath's earrings would go to me for the rest of his life.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event