Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334 LastLast
Results 404 to 416 of 438
  1. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    What if Obama had a seal team shot Martin and frame Zimmerman for the shooting, then he go to all the jurors to get Zimmerman off so to start a race riot between the folks of African decent, white Hispanics, and dark Hispanics cause no one has ever actually seen a white Hispanic. Then Marco Rubio heard of this and got all upset because he's Hispanic and from Florida and doesn't' like when people discriminate between the white Hispanics and the dark Hispanics. Then congress gets involved because they can't seem to avoid a good fight. In the mean time the rest of us that actually have a life asks the question "Who really cares, this happened almost 2 years ago, doesn't really affect any one except Martin's and Zimmerman's family, and will all be forgotten once the next big event happens that the media jumps all over to press an agenda?"

    OK, I got a little out there, but I figured if you're going to make up "what if" scenarios to fit your point of view you just as well make it a whopper.
    Why? Because very likely we were lied to once again about the jury being forced to acquit on all charges.

    Life is a great big game of being BS'd on religion, politics, and the law. If you don't want to look further into the game, that is your choice.

  2. #405
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    1,995
    Maybe I'm missing the point, maybe you are, but I don't see where you have a dog in the fight yet you keep coming up with scenarios that don't fit the facts of the case that I'm hearing, such as in your last post where you say that the jury was forced to acquit. The only thing I have heard about the jury is that given the evidence that they could not find him guilty. That's a far cry from being force to acquit.

    The point of my last post was that two and a half weeks and 32 pages later we don't have anything better to discuss than a random shooting that happens all over the country, multiple times, every day, that has no more relevance to the average person than what color shoes someone wore. With all the things going on in this country to spend this much time on such trivia I think is ridiculous. With all the scandals we have to choose from this should be a minor blip on the radar. The longer we focus on these trivial matters the more the our government gets away with sweeping under the rug where we never hear of it again. I would have to go back and look but I think this thread is much longer than the one about Benghazi. Isn't what happened in Benghazi more important nationally than this? Or if you don't like Benghazi pick your own scandal, this administration has had enough of them.

  3. #406
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,840
    He's a liberal, and liberals live in fairy tale land and like to make things up....anything but the truth is their doctrine.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

    - General George S. Patton

  4. #407
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by kls-ccc View Post
    Maybe I'm missing the point, maybe you are, but I don't see where you have a dog in the fight yet you keep coming up with scenarios that don't fit the facts of the case that I'm hearing, such as in your last post where you say that the jury was forced to acquit. The only thing I have heard about the jury is that given the evidence that they could not find him guilty. That's a far cry from being force to acquit.

    The point of my last post was that two and a half weeks and 32 pages later we don't have anything better to discuss than a random shooting that happens all over the country, multiple times, every day, that has no more relevance to the average person than what color shoes someone wore. With all the things going on in this country to spend this much time on such trivia I think is ridiculous. With all the scandals we have to choose from this should be a minor blip on the radar. The longer we focus on these trivial matters the more the our government gets away with sweeping under the rug where we never hear of it again. I would have to go back and look but I think this thread is much longer than the one about Benghazi. Isn't what happened in Benghazi more important nationally than this? Or if you don't like Benghazi pick your own scandal, this administration has had enough of them.
    I like to go back and replay what comes out of people's mouths and determine if I was being manipulated. Of course the jury was not "forced", but did they really not have any other choice but to acquit on all charges. There was no evidence presented in court, other than the Liar's, that pointed to when Zimmerman introduced the gun to a fist fight. To me, that is key. So why must they believe the Liar's rendition just because there is no contrary testimony? Why can't the jury throw out Zimmerman's version and come up with their own plausible version? It was proven that Zimmerman was angry at Martin, that Zimmerman could not fight, Martin was thought of a criminal, that he followed Martin farther than he told police...to name a few lies. After that a jury can throw out all of Zimmerman's versions.

    I'm not taking anybody away from talking about Benghazi. Have at it. I'm far less consumed in politics than I used to be. Personally I think the people involved in politics are being duped by picking Left and Right sides and fighting amongst themselves...just what the people in power want you to do. And those like me that throw their hands up aren't any better or worse. Thee only ones I respect in this game are the ones that are willing to lock and load on all of them, regardless of party affiliation. IMO, guys like Coolwhip that see everything through the left/right prism are part of the problem. A guy that is so shallow that he can rarely express himself in more than one short sentence (going back ten pages).

  5. #408
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,171
    What if a snail had slithered up zimmers leg, would he have said after a week,"OOO that was nice"?

  6. #409
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,363
    unsubscribing, this needs to die.

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  7. #410
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Okay, so you got a photo of zimmerman.. Who is the accomplice? lol
    Now THAT'S funny!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  8. #411
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Me thinks Robo has been indoctrinated by MSLSD.
    Could be. I heard that Zimmerman was hanging around my coffee cup recently.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #412
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,937
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Could be. I heard that Zimmerman was hanging around my coffee cup recently.
    Probably, he's been every where else. You'd think he would look to hang low for a while. The police caught him and let him go again.

    http://www.newser.com/story/171850/z...ampaign=newser

  10. #413
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta GA area
    Posts
    20,961
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    unsubscribing, this needs to die.

    Roy
    I think this is a good idea... I am tired of reading folks who choose to not see the trees in the forest.

    Bye
    GA-HVAC-Tech

    Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

    Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

    2 Chronicles 7:14

  11. #414
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I am tired of reading folks who choose to not see the trees in the forest.
    I'm tired of reading folks that want to chop down the trees they don't like.

  12. #415
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I'm tired of reading folks that want to chop down the trees they don't like.
    So why read your own posts then?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  13. #416
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,323
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    So why read your own posts then?
    If you're going to support any guy using a concealed gun, at least make him wait until he finds someone breaking the law.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event