Page 1 of 24 1234567811 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Zimmerman should have waited for the police

...then the police would have showed up , shot Martin, and you would have only heard a brief mention in the news.

"Police shot and killed a 17 year old kid today. Doritos makes a new flavor chip"

if the parents would have pushed a lawsuit, the police would have released an official statement "oopsie daisey", and gave the parents 2 million of tax payer money.

THE END

next time, call the police.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    ...then the police would have showed up , shot Martin, and you would have only heard a brief mention in the news.

"Police shot and killed a 17 year old kid today. Doritos makes a new flavor chip"

if the parents would have pushed a lawsuit, the police would have released an official statement "oopsie daisey", and gave the parents 2 million of tax payer money.

THE END

next time, call the police.
    Taco flavoring Doritos and mountain-dew. Earthly paradise.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Naw. The police would have shown up and then questioned the boy. Then Zimmerman could have walked up, said he was the one that called 911 and told the police what he saw. Then the police could have made a professional determination on what to do. No one shot dead, no expensive trial, and everyone gets to go home alive-end of story.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Naw. The police would have shown up and then questioned the boy. Then Zimmerman could have walked up, said he was the one that called 911 and told the police what he saw. Then the police could have made a professional determination on what to do. No one shot dead, no expensive trial, and everyone gets to go home alive-end of story.
    Also we wouldn't have to see Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton on TV spouting racial venom and trying to instigate a race war.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    Also we wouldn't have to see Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton on TV spouting racial venom and trying to instigate a race war.
    Jesse was on the local news tonight. He mentioned how there were 50 black men shot last year in Chicago by police officers and this needs to stop.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Jesse was on the local news tonight. He mentioned how there were 50 black men shot last year in Chicago by police officers and this needs to stop.
    Perhaps those black men should not have been committing crimes. That would have solved the problem. Is Jessie making the claim that the police shot them because they were black?

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Hence, the valid argument for involuntary manslaughter. Not murder2. The defense is claiming self defense under attack while doing nothing illegal, an equally valid argument.

Nothing really new came out in the trial, there is just an abundance of reasonable doubt.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

No real evidence to show he is guilty of any crime and doesn't even approach the reasonable doubt level of consideration. IMHO. Thank you, thank you very much
    Last edited by glennac; 07-13-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    No real evidence to show he is guilty of any crime and doesn't even approach the reasonable doubt level of consideration. IMHO.
    It's clear that there are lot of people that view it as you do. What I wonder is how the Persecutor would have figured out that he wouldn't want you on the jury. What questions would he have asked you to reveal your bias?

You'd almost have to be a Shrink to do jury selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    It's clear that there are lot of people that view it as you do. What I wonder is how the Persecutor would have figured out that he wouldn't want you on the jury. What questions would he have asked you to reveal your bias?

You'd almost have to be a Shrink to do jury selection.
    Well lets see here. I am a 69 year old White male born and raised in the rural South and never went to a integrated public school (not that I am prejudiced in any way now). I would be by demographics the last person he would ever want to have on that jury.

Perhaps he would do a search of my bio and find out that without ever having to ask a question. Nah I would be striked immediately without ever been questioned on anything. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well lets see here. I am a 69 year old White male born and raised in the rural South and never went to a integrated public school (not that I am prejudiced in any way now). I would be by demographics the last person he would ever want to have on that jury.

Perhaps he would do a search of my bio and find out that without ever having to ask a question. Nah I would be striked immediately without ever been questioned on anything. Thank you very much.
    That makes sense.

As we all know, it is mostly in the jury selection before the trial ever starts.

If he would have waited for the police, he'd have followed martin for 2 days and when the police finally showed there would have been no one around.

You don't wait for the police when your head is getting slammed into the concrete. If you are in genuine fear for your life you have a right to defend yourself using deadly force if necessary.

Page 1 of 24 1234567811 ... LastLast