Hybrid View

Post Likes

How to post in AOP Residential HVAC? (no permission? huh?)

Hi,
    Can some one help direct me how to post a new thread/question in "AOP Residential HVAC"?

That forum says I don't have permission (yet I have permission to post here).

I would have sent an message to the forum moderator "Dad", but apparently I don't have permission to do that either.

My question has to do with my 4.5 year old Lennox G61MPV 60c-111 with 14ACX and CX34-43C-6F-1 coil.

Post Likes
    First you need to apply for a pro status.. one step at a time grasshopper.

do you work in the field? If so, why haven't you applied for a pro membership? it's free
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NY2GA01 View Post
    First you need to apply for a pro status.. one step at a time grasshopper.

do you work in the field? If so, why haven't you applied for a pro membership? it's free
    As I understand it from reading the "AOP Residential HVAC" forum rules, the purpose of the "AOP Residential HVAC" forum is for equipment owners (e.g., homeowners) to ask non-DIY/non-pricing questions of pros like yourself.

Is this still the case? If so, how does a homeowner post a non-DIY/non-pricing question?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoJim View Post
    As I understand it from reading the "AOP Residential HVAC" forum rules, the purpose of the "AOP Residential HVAC" forum is for equipment owners (e.g., homeowners) to ask non-DIY/non-pricing questions of pros like yourself.

Is this still the case? If so, how does a homeowner post a non-DIY/non-pricing question?
    You should be able to post there.

Looking at your profile, there is no reason that you cannot.