Thread: My business

My business

Hey guy's I need to get the opinion of other tech's and installers about my company's name. I go under Air Movers LLC and I get different opinions on the name quite often. Some people think I'm a moving company and others make joke about moving air out my ass. I want to know what you guys think. I've been in business for 7 years and things are going well so I don't think the name is holding me back just curious thanks for any input

How about a catchy slogan to go with your name. Something like "Air Movers, we move air, but not from our ass!"

Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    How about a catchy slogan to go with your name. Something like "Air Movers, we move air, but not from our ass!"
    I like it. And the truck could have a pic of a little boy farting with a red circle and line across it.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

newoldtech is offline ARP Committee/Professional Member
    If you're doing good, I wouldn't worry about it. Probably more trouble and expense than its worth to change it after being established with it for seven years. Its like the jam company with the name smuckers. They say "with a name like smuckers you have to be good".

Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    Haha brilliant!