Thread: Hi

Hi

My name is Todd Whaley. When I decided, or pushed into furthering my education, I found myself in the HVAC program at Wake Tech. It was not my first choice though. I was pushing for automotive, or welding. My wife thought I should try HVAC as a trade, so I decided to give it a go. Now two classes away from completion I have been keeping my craving busy fine tuning my two units and various other neighbors and relatives. I now like to browse the web for the tools of the trade and talk shop with all the friends I have made at school. I really wanted to give residential a go for awhile to cut my teeth, but I have had an interview with ICEE and feeling pretty good about it. If that falls through I will land a job in residential then a push into commercial refrigeration. I take pride in the work I have done being meticulous, neat, and leaving the unit's better than I have found them.

Icee sounds fun, You will definitely cut your teeth there, take it and run till you are out of breath.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

They certainly made it sound like i would be stuck to the van at the end of the day.... syrup and what not.