Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

R12Rules - Look here to solve your missing nut problem

http://www.getsomenuts.tv/

Turn up your speakers and click on: Ask Mr. T
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Lol...funny....it reminded me of a time long ago when I had to do my own grocery shopping (wife was overseas), I was looking up and down the isles for my favorite snacks and couldnt find it. There was a young guy stacking shelves and I walked up to him asking "hey Buddy wheres your nuts", he looked at me kind of funny, and then we both busted out laughing.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I am wondering if you raised animals. Folks who work around animals tend to talk to themselves, talking calms the animals and in the case of horses they know where you are and not just your disposition. I raised animals as a child but I guess I will never break the habit of ''thinking-out-loud'''.

Thanks for the post r12rules, that was a real hoot I can relate to!
    Toolslinger, that's an interesting point. I raised a ton of animals growing up as well (animals are tasty), and now I talk to mechanical equip., especially when troubleshooting. I thought maybe I was crazy, and many apprentices would agree, but you're point makes sense...

It is true, I swear it.

When you spend alot of time around animals, especially if you work with them or train them, your voice is a powerful way to communicate with them. You can teach them some words/commands maybe, but the sound/tone of your voice communicates your disposition. It may have a calming affect, and 'herd' animals like to know you are there since they have an instinct to frighten at suprise appearances[preadators]. As a young fella, you just natrually pick up ther habit of talking/thinking out loud.

"there is no cure I know of", I say while typing it.

DUDE! first off you should know better than to lay on the floor of a 711 let alone reach between the counters! I saw a roach back their once screaming "HELP ME! HELP ME!" (poor little guys was stuck in the syrup pool)

magnetic nut holders

Quote Originally Posted by Milk man View Post
    My wife stores my nuts in her purse.
    Thats funny. Know the feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Milk man View Post
    My wife stores my nuts in her purse.
    So did mine, until last night. I took them back and am trying to find an apartment as we speak. Feels good to finally have them back, can't wait to use them again!

Why can't she pick her own apartment?

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by mtntom View Post
    So did mine, until last night. I took them back and am trying to find an apartment as we speak. Feels good to finally have them back, can't wait to use them again!
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

cause she's got the gold mine and he's got the shaft
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12