Craig desert case

Got an old craig desert case it has no model or serial numbers called craig in Irvington NJ number disconnected .Unit was converted to 409a from r12 works off of low pressure cut off no thermostat.I was 1 -looking to see if Craig is still in business and 2 -what would be the evaporator temp. diff. on these desert style cases.Unit runs about 34 degrees in the lower storage half and about 38 degrees on the upper half in the glass display shelf. Subcooling was 14 superheat 8 at evap. currently running o.k. I was concerned about the pressures :cut set for 28 psi or 34degrees for 409a,diff 17 psi,cut out 11 psi or 9 degrees for 409a just seemed like evaporator temps running cold to maintain 33-38 degrees .Thanks
    Would the last person to leave NJ please put out the lights

Not familiar with Craig so I can't help you there. That's a bit low on the pressure control setting, surprised you're not icing the coil. SH is good. Depending how the evap is circuited the glide factor of 409 may be causing the temp difference. Seems like it's working pretty well though.

So far the coil has been clearing during the compressor off cycle just doing the math seems TD would be in the high 20's low 30's
    Would the last person to leave NJ please put out the lights