19 65.52%
  • Guilty as charged

4 13.79%
  • don't really care

6 20.69%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Here is what needs to happen:

Zimmy needs to walk free and clear, have all of his legal expenses paid for by Obama, and be given a civil service award. He should also be awarded a large sum of money by the liberal media for their lies and deception.

Robo needs a tattoo of Trebone.

The Civil Service School of Zimmy should be established...paid for Once again by the purveyors of lies and deception...Obama, Jesse Jackson, and the liberal media.

Michelle Obama shall provide freshly baked cookies and milk to the house of Zimmy on a weekly basis.

The Obama offspring shall provide the Zimmy family free yard maintenance until further notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I'll second that. Thank you very much
    X3...

I can see the lawyers for the lefties protesting this... and JJ and Sharpie crusading it was racist.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    John a "Canadian" car is a code word for a car from the "hood". My son told me that when he was in the 82nd AB back in the 90's. I thought it was pertty funny since they have to be careful what they said. Thank you, thank you very much
    Did not know that... learn something new sometimes at ARP... when a conservative types it...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Those that thought Zim had the right to shoot Martin still think it and those that thought he didn't likewise.
    Which prove facts are overrated because we just choose to listen and repeat the facts that support our opinion.

If there was a video of Martin on his knees begging for his life it would be ignored by some here. And one guy here would try to figure out how to put certain facts on his 'ignore list'.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Many a time it is justified... yet when a cop harasses someone in a cheap car, then ignores someone in an expensive car... well that is not a correct use of profiling IMO.
    They don't ignore people in expensive cars. Those are the people who get the parking tickets. They don't write tickets in poor neighborhoods because the city won't collect.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    They don't ignore people in expensive cars. Those are the people who get the parking tickets. They don't write tickets in poor neighborhoods because the city won't collect.
    In Gwinnet county, the police can tow your vehicle if it is parked on a city street and is deemed 'junk'. What is the definition of junk? Nobody seems to be able to get a clear deff of that... up to the cop's discretion. They hauled a fully restored 1966 Mustang (paint was a bit weak), yet left a 2000 rusty pickup... go figure. (Neither were mine, neighbor's).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

In Gwinnet county, the police can tow your vehicle if it is parked on a city street and is deemed 'junk'. What is the definition of junk? Nobody seems to be able to get a clear deff of that... up to the cop's discretion. They hauled a fully restored 1966 Mustang (paint was a bit weak), yet left a 2000 rusty pickup... go figure. (Neither were mine, neighbor's).
    In Chicago the parking tickets are written in "good" neighborhoods, they are written downtown, they are written in neighborhoods where city employees live(city employees are required to pay any and all parking tickets to retain their jobs). I was talking to a Chicago fireman who is a relative thru marriage just last week about this. He was talking to a "meter maid" (I'm sure that is a sexist term in our PC nation) outside the firehouse. The parking enforcement people have hourly quotas. Everything is done electronically so the powers that be can monitor the "meter maids" to make sure they aren't writing X amount of tickets and going home early. AND all the ticke information is stored electronically in some database. People who pay their tickets are written more tickets than those who do not pay. Odd how the vans driving around installing the Denver Boot for parking enforcement are marked Chicago Dept. of Revenue. I moved out of Chicago proper about 15 years ago. To this day I receive calls on a daily basis from a law firm wanting me to pay for unpaid parking tickets from the late '80s early '90's

Should we take bets on how long it takes POTUS to speak out about this murder? I mean he is, after all, half white. http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...ivated-attack/

X3...

I can see the lawyers for the lefties protesting this... and JJ and Sharpie crusading it was racist.
    Because they are useless racist weasels themselves and there will never be any true color blinded society as long as these two keep stirring things up.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    Should we take bets on how long it takes POTUS to speak out about this murder? I mean he is, after all, half white. http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...ivated-attack/
    Yeah, even in the South... it is biased.

The media will feed us what they think we want... evidently their surveys say what we want is pretty depraved.

So what do each of us do about this... that is, if we care?

Get involved and change it! Or our kids will live in a WORSE mess.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345