+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SDP2 wireless clarification please

Post Likes

SDP2 wireless clarification please

is it ONLY compatible with the SMAN4 and HG3?

will it work with the wireless adapter head set up?

I did read many of the threads and did not see a clear answer.

Thanks
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    yes. All the accessory heads from Fieldpiece will work with H G 3. and don't forget the s C 57.

Post Likes
    I have two, and for being 2013, what a technological let down! The batteries came dead, install new ones, they died after the first use. Reinstalled new ones, and not the cheapo ones.

The wireless connects for about 3-5 minutes, then shuts off. ITS A JOKE! How can one adjust a charge, if you have to go in the house every few minutes to keep re connecting the stupid thing. I hate them. HUGE letdown.

Why is it that GoPro can put wifi in a tiny camera, and beam me the images to my phone, no problems... but FP cant make a decent wireless connection to my SMAN 4?
    Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, and Loyalty is returned.

Post Likes
    I want a GoPro. Do they make more than one model? and if so what model do you feel is better
    Always here

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cool-blew View Post
    I have two, and for being 2013, what a technological let down! The batteries came dead, install new ones, they died after the first use. Reinstalled new ones, and not the cheapo ones.

The wireless connects for about 3-5 minutes, then shuts off. ITS A JOKE! How can one adjust a charge, if you have to go in the house every few minutes to keep re connecting the stupid thing. I hate them. HUGE letdown.

Why is it that GoPro can put wifi in a tiny camera, and beam me the images to my phone, no problems... but FP cant make a decent wireless connection to my SMAN 4?
    Is it possible YOU forgot to turn the auto power off feature off?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    It is possible, but I didnt see that option anywhere.
    Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained, and Loyalty is returned.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    I want a GoPro. Do they make more than one model? and if so what model do you feel is better
    We have a Hero 3 Black, and Silver, both wifi. Black comes with a remote and slight better resolution options. They are fun.

Post Likes
    Try reading the manual and a few videos on SDP2. Itis plainly stated to turn the APO off during charging, If this warning was any bigger on the xmitter it would bite you.

Post Likes
    Received this in an email response from Russel H.

"Yes, the SDP2 is only compatible with the HG3 and SMAN4. The data it sends out is ID’d, meaning it sends all measurements at the same time and the receiving product can pick and choose which measurements to grab and display. The EH4W doesn’t have the capability to receive ID’s measurements so it doesn’t know which measurement to grab and display."

Thanks for the quick reply, Russel

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    RTFM!

I promise you it is in there.
    Note that you will have to turn the auto off function back off each time you change the batteries.

In the not to distant future Fieldpiece will have a out that will potentially increase the usable range of SDP2 in particular, and greatly expand the usefulness of the wireless tools for for in regular daily use.

Post Likes

Please call Fieldpiece at 714 634 1844. Yours doesn't seem to functioning properly. We'll help you out.

Russ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in