Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama and his supporters LIEING again...

Seems the majority of folks tweeting around about wanting gun control... are computer generated bots:

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/03/10/...fake-spambots/

When, oh when, are folks gonna learn to NOT trust polecats???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I'm not a fan or democrats or republicans.. although I did like some of the speeches Ron Paul gave when he was running, he was the only one that didn't seem like a puppet to me.

gee a politician let alone a democrat lying...who knew?
    Let's give nukes a chance.

And that is why he didn't stand a snow balls chance. Neither did Herman Cain. I wonder if the stories about him were even true. No worse than slick Willie. Then there was Ross Perot.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaiahV View Post
    I'm not a fan or democrats or republicans.. although I did like some of the speeches Ron Paul gave when he was running, he was the only one that didn't seem like a puppet to me.

CAIN !!!!!!!!!!

Cain was his own downfall....... I believe everyone found out that guy isnt knowledgeable in anything..... he has just been used by a couple of companies as a token black ceo type to lend some credibility to their companies when it comes to discrimination policies etc....

Slick Willie...... Guilty as sin..... and he should have been thrown out of his office.....not for what he did to **** MONICA LEWINSKY..... but for the shame he brought his family.

Perot.... Good man....good leader...... could have done a lot for this country..... but the man has some psychiatric issues......

I was actually a Perot supporter.....till his true..... till his mental problems started bleeding thru. Still would have made a decent prez..... I guess...
    problem with him was he wouldnt be willing to compromise with anyone......

and that loser he had for vice president....... what was that guys name..... had the personality of a cinder block...... should have chosen someone more human.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Cain was kind of crazy in my opinion. It always seemed like he was just putting on a show, and his political background made me believe he was not qualified in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    And that is why he didn't stand a snow balls chance. Neither did Herman Cain. I wonder if the stories about him were even true. No worse than slick Willie. Then there was Ross Perot.
    Personally... I think Herman Cain was $$$ supporting that lady in Atlanta out of a good heart. The ladies in Chicago who dissed him... well I would like to see their bank statements over the next few mos... I would bet good $$$ they were paid off to do that. Chicago politics you know.

Herman Cain is a local hero here in Atlanta... not to mention he took over when Neil Boortz retired. Guy makes good sense... something the rest of them do NOT.

Back on topic: When will we learn to NEVER trust any of them (regardless of GOP, Dem, Lib, Conserv, independent, etc). Make them ALL accountable.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Cain was kind of crazy in my opinion. It always seemed like he was just putting on a show, and his political background made me believe he was not qualified in the first place.
    Not challenging you however:

BHO has only a law degree and some community organizer experience (remember, he voted present most of the time in public office).
    Herman Cain, OTOH, rescued two national food service co's from bankruptcy and made them profitable again. He was successful enough as a restauranteur to be elected the president of the national restaurant association. That job is both business savvy as well as political. The local talk is he was a good guy to work for.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Probably not qualified any more than what we now have. Ask yourself what qualifies any politician.
    Sarah Palin is more qualified than Obama, trouble is no one told her McCain didn't want to win.
    It seems it is not who we vote for, but against.
    This last election would have been closer if we didn't have the "electoral" collage. BTW what happened to transparency? Just another lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Not challenging you however:

BHO has only a law degree and some community organizer experience (remember, he voted present most of the time in public office).
    Herman Cain, OTOH, rescued two national food service co's from bankruptcy and made them profitable again. He was successful enough as a restauranteur to be elected the president of the national restaurant association. That job is both business savvy as well as political. The local talk is he was a good guy to work for.
    This has been alleged but never proven. His entire life is a prevarication.

My beagle is more qualified to run this country than BHO AFTER he's had 4 yrs on the job!

Herman Cain was a token black CEO.... he never saved anyone or anything...... maybe a few bucks on meals when he skipped out on the tab.

and.... he cheated on his wife.....

Lying. That's like a 2nd grade vocab word.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast