Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

New job search in Houston

Starting a new job search in the Houston area 20+ years heavy commercial experience with all major brands. Teardowns, trouble diagnostics and factory start-ups. Got the rug pulled out from under me with my last employer. Details can be sent via PM or e-mail.-GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Post Likes
    What are you looking for? Union, non-union, in house?

Post Likes
    Waltervan- I sent you a PM yesterday, thans for the response.
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Post Likes
    Sometimes change is a good thing.....

Best of luck

Post Likes
    Just an update actual job experience is involved with chillers, screws, centrifugals, scrolls and recip's. -GEO

Post Likes
    Not sure if you already made a move but I would be highly interested in talking. Any absorber experience?

Post Likes
    digger1980DG- Yes, but limited while I was at a factory office. Lithium bromide and water mostly single stage. Thanks for the response. -GEO

Post Likes
    No problem. Mainly Trane single stage and some York newer absorbers. 90% of my groups work is centrifugals and water cooled screws. Startups of both. Send me a resume and I am needing to fill two positions immediately.

Post Likes
    To all who have responded and those who said prayers for me. I would like to say Thank You very much. I still don't know were I will be working, but it is going to happen through the people on this site. George
    Last edited by ga1279; 08-03-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: poor wording

Post Likes
    Good luck. You're right. The people on this site are great.

Post Likes
    I just want to express my feelings to everyone here for their kind words, thoughts and Prayers. I just completed my first day with The Hunton Industrial Group and it seems pretty nice. It's funny when you come back to work at a place you where at before and people you trained as apprentices are now higher up in the organization. So I would have to say this thread is complete. -GEO

Post Likes
    Congrats on the new gig. Or is it the old gig. Hope it works out for you.

Post Likes
    Is the Trane franchise in Houston?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast