Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New job search in Houston

Starting a new job search in the Houston area 20+ years heavy commercial experience with all major brands. Teardowns, trouble diagnostics and factory start-ups. Got the rug pulled out from under me with my last employer. Details can be sent via PM or e-mail.-GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

What are you looking for? Union, non-union, in house?

Waltervan- I sent you a PM yesterday, thans for the response.
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Sometimes change is a good thing.....

Best of luck

Just an update actual job experience is involved with chillers, screws, centrifugals, scrolls and recip's. -GEO

Not sure if you already made a move but I would be highly interested in talking. Any absorber experience?

digger1980DG- Yes, but limited while I was at a factory office. Lithium bromide and water mostly single stage. Thanks for the response. -GEO

No problem. Mainly Trane single stage and some York newer absorbers. 90% of my groups work is centrifugals and water cooled screws. Startups of both. Send me a resume and I am needing to fill two positions immediately.

To all who have responded and those who said prayers for me. I would like to say Thank You very much. I still don't know were I will be working, but it is going to happen through the people on this site. George
    Last edited by ga1279; 08-03-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: poor wording

Good luck. You're right. The people on this site are great.

I just want to express my feelings to everyone here for their kind words, thoughts and Prayers. I just completed my first day with The Hunton Industrial Group and it seems pretty nice. It's funny when you come back to work at a place you where at before and people you trained as apprentices are now higher up in the organization. So I would have to say this thread is complete. -GEO

Congrats on the new gig. Or is it the old gig. Hope it works out for you.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Is the Trane franchise in Houston?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast