Tru tech tools purchase

Hey guys I know alot of you use tru tech tools for your purchasing needs, just wondering if you know of a valid coupon code. I have a rather large list of tools/supplies saved in my cart and thought I would check in here first (wouldn't have known about tru tech tools with out you guys). Would love to save some cash as I'm sure shipping to Canada won't be cheap. Thanks in advance fellas and if any Canadian techs on here have a good place like tru tech they order from in canada let me know please.

Pretty sure hvactalk still works.

I think it is only 5%, but better than nothing.
    In 1959, Cuba wanted "CHANGE" too.

Call the order in.

Call in and they may hook you up with free shipping...

Ask them not to use ups the fees they have are ridiculous when something crosses the boarder they ship anything I order regular ground mail and Ive never had a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Li5iD View Post
    Hey guys I know alot of you use tru tech tools for your purchasing needs, just wondering if you know of a valid coupon code. I have a rather large list of tools/supplies saved in my cart and thought I would check in here first (wouldn't have known about tru tech tools with out you guys). Would love to save some cash as I'm sure shipping to Canada won't be cheap. Thanks in advance fellas and if any Canadian techs on here have a good place like tru tech they order from in canada let me know please.

If you made a big purchase than U are usually given better pricing. If the order is big enough you might get free delivery.

See what some other leading sites will do for you ....they do their best to match prices.

Code: hvactalk

This gets you 5% off AND free shipping

Free shipping even to Canada?

I don't know. I'm in USA. Worth a try though.

And you can accually talk with them. Good people.

Quote Originally Posted by turkey View Post
    Ask them not to use ups the fees they have are ridiculous when something crosses the boarder they ship anything I order regular ground mail and Ive never had a problem

Quote Originally Posted by turkey View Post
    Did you asked them for that ground shipping over email? For them to ship me a clamp meter is almost 90$ via UPS, which is a bit pricey for me. I am located in Toronto, Canada.

No I phoned them great bunch of guys and very easy to deal with they'll go out of there way to deal with you

Call the 800 number use option 3, probably get Eric, ask if he can do postal as you can't afford the high UPS. I am sure he will do something for you. You really need to TALK to them.

Quote Originally Posted by rupa104 View Post
    Did you asked them for that ground shipping over email? For them to ship me a clamp meter is almost 90$ via UPS, which is a bit pricey for me. I am located in Toronto, Canada.