Sporlan 100 mesh screen

This was one of those "oh sh**s" today. Opened up the sporlan drier to replace the cores. There was no strainer screen, who ever had it open before didn't reinstall the screen. According to Sporlan its 100 mesh, anyone know if its copper or brass, is it availible separately? P/n? Has anyone updated the shell from a Type "C" to Type "D". Used the double filter? At least I hadn't opened the cans

I know some woman that upgraded from a "C" to a "D". Maybe even a "DD". And if she upgraded you better open her cans. JMHO

maybe theres a rasta man who will give you his bong screen .
    is this really happening or not

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    This was one of those "oh sh**s" today. Opened up the sporlan drier to replace the cores. There was no strainer screen, who ever had it open before didn't reinstall the screen. According to Sporlan its 100 mesh, anyone know if its copper or brass, is it availible separately? P/n?
    If you have an RSF (replaceable suction filter) shell in the suction line, it should have a p/n 6171-5 100 mesh screen. Keeps any possible core fines from making a mad dash to the compressor. These screens should be readily available thru authorized wholesalers.

Of course, if you are working with previous to D model liquid line shell models, I'd have to look up the screen part numbers. (D models don't use them). Yes they are still available