New Carrier 20T Roof Top Units

New Carrier 20T Roof Top Units

Yes, I know, this is my first post. I am a Mechanical Engineer who is desparately trying to unload a couple of Carrier Heat Pumps that we mistakenly spec'd out for a store in South Florida. The specs for these are:

Carrier
    50EJQ024
    208/230/3 phase
    MOCP = 125
    8,000 CFM
    ~235 MBH cooling capacity Total

~170 MBH cooling capacity Sensible

~225 MBH heating capacity

Weight- 4200 lbs.

These are downflow units, and they are LARGE. They measure approximately 14' long, 6' high and 7-1/2' wide.

These are located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. No doubt, they need to be trucked and used elsewhere in the Southeast.

Price- $20,000 for BOTH units. They are new, never been used, never been "unpacked". Coil guards are still intact, still attached to the shipping pallet. Pictures can be emailed to you upon request.

We need to dispose of these units BADLY. We are an Arch/Eng firm and have no use for them.

Feel free to email me at tdhooks AT gmail DOT com or give me a call at 770-303-1033, ask for Terre Hooks or leave a message at extension 247 after hours. We can work with an interested party as far as the shipping and / or the need for a step-down transformer.
    Last edited by HeyBob; 04-04-2007 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Email in Post

Boy !! That was and expensive screw up.

I wonder if those would be enough cooling for cottygee to solve his pull down issues.... http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134141
    What's my post count now?
    UA Local 636

Price lowered to $10,000 for BOTH units.

We will provide transportation to somewhere in the Southeast. We could also compensate for a step-down transformer.

If you think you can use these, or know of someone that can, please let me know.