American Standard Acculink Platinum ZV Photo Images

Hi All, and thanks for any assist

I recently had three Acculink Platinum ZV controls installed with new communicating systems. The latest 2.2 software installed from SD card (now it will do internet based upgrades!)

I have a blank SD card am putting photos on for the Picture Frame. Photos average about 500kbytes in size. Instructions say can be GIF JPG etc but limited filesize to 3Mbyte.

Picture size in resolution is about 640x480 with 72 pixel per inch.

I insert SD and the control starts to proccess images to "size them for the control"
    Only this proccess never completes the first photo process.

Directories are created on SD card for the photos and thumbnails (but no files placed/created). A status file is created (but it says "proccessing 0/26)

Tried rebooting
    Tried upgrading
    Tried 3 different SD cards
    Tried jpg
    Tried gif
    Reduced pixel to 72
    Reduced file sizes all to under 1 meg

Same thing. Three different controls.

Any ideas here? Has to be something I am doing. A/c guys are not computer savvy round here. And havent called american standard, but guessing they will tell me to call the dealer. The thing is working 100 percent otherwise... Just want this functionality to function

Thanks

Dan

Nobody uses the American Standard Platinum ZV? Same as Trane Comfortlink. Same problems on new pics and new SD and new SDHC card. Seems like function just doesnt work at all

I have one in my house. On older versions it worked fine to load pictures, but I did notice after 2.2 it doesn't work any more. Maybe they will fix it in a future upgrade. I don't use this feature so it wasn't a big enough issue to me to call tech support.

If you can't get any help from Am Std then call your dealer and ask them to call tech support when at your house. It there is a problem, they should be able to diagnose it with the help of tech support.

What area are you from?

I am in Dallas area and have my dealer looking into it. Their techs arent SD card, jpeg image proccessing savvy I guess (go figure... Its not anything to do with manual j or cfm

Most techs wouldn't really be into that sort of thing. That's why they should call their tech support before doing anything else.

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum, and only Pro members that have been vetted by the AOPC may post advise, commentary, or ask questions of the OP here.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by beenthere; 08-25-2013 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Non Pro * member

dnaim, this is the Ask Our Pro's forum, and only Pro members that have been vetted by the AOPC may post advise, commentary or ask questions of the OP here.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

Your post has been deleted.
    Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?