York relay board

So I thought i had an intermittent problem with the relay board on a York RTU. Ordered a board and went back yesterday. The unit was operating when I got there. figured I would change the board and save the original as an emergency spare. After swapping the boards guess what. No damn cooling. I had to put the old board back in. It was the end of the day and they were going home. I'll attach a copy of the wiring diagram. Could someone shed some light on the sequence of operations of this unit.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Local 449?

Did either stage run?

Basically, the board has some lockout relays on it. If anything in the safety circuit (low pressure, high pressure, freezestat) opens, the board will lock out that stage, until the unit is powered off and back on, or thermostat quits calling for that stage.

The board has terminals A1 and A2, they need to be jumpered together or wired through the thermostat, in order for the Occupied Relay to close, otherwise neither stage of cooling will run.

Sounds like the board isn't the problem. I work on a lot of yorks. Not a fan. Check some of the temperature sensors resistance once they're to the normal operating temperature. I've had discharge temp sensors be fine when cold and way out of spec hot.

That's it. Always something simple. On the new board, the A1 and A2 terminals were re-positioned. I totally missed them and didn't install the jumper.
    Local 449?

Quote Originally Posted by targetman View Post
    That's it. Always something simple. On the new board, the A1 and A2 terminals were re-positioned. I totally missed them and didn't install the jumper.
    Yah that'll do it lol. I work on a boatload of yorks especially sunlines ... Mike19 nailed it on the head. You remember that info you won't go wrong checking out these little boards