Blackmail is the name of the game... guess who holds the cards????

Interesting article...

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2013/0...l-is-the-game/

Not that we did not know this already... just more proof.

Some folks say JFK was shot because he dared to cross the bankers... I would not be surprised.

What is clear is: Bankers control more than we realize. The polecats are not the basic problem... they are just the errand boys (and girls).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I am not sure of the quote, but I think someone said "to control the people, you need to control the money".
    That is what Obama and the liberals are doing through Obama care and some of their handouts.
    "Don't bite the hand that feeds you (food stamps/SNAP).
    Vote our party, and Santa will keep it coming....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    I am not sure of the quote, but I think someone said "to control the people, you need to control the money".
    That is what Obama and the liberals are doing through Obama care and some of their handouts.
    "Don't bite the hand that feeds you (food stamps/SNAP).
    Vote our party, and Santa will keep it coming....
    That would be Thomas Jefferson... See the thread I started about him in ARP.

BTW (and I am sure you know this, just a review for our liberal friends): The Constitution states that ALL appropriations bills (ALL govt spending) must originate in the house of reps. And the house of reps is on record as being strongly in the hands of the GOP. The leadership of the GOP is on record that they will NOT FUND Obamacare.

IMO the reason BHO and crowd are putting off implementation of Obamacare is to avoid being made the fool by the Constitutional law they cannot change.
    Also... IMO they have realized their brand of liberalism is no longer in political vogue... and as the 'wh*res' they are (read that for sale to the highest bidder rather than having any moral or business convictions), they are gonna quickly jump on the latest wagon.

Common sense demands us Americans choose to quit riding wagons and anchor ourselves in a HIGH set of unchanging standards.

Let the smug high-minded intellectuals (those who choose to live in denial) have a little commune out in the middle of nowhere... and let them self-govern. Nice way to get them out of our way running a profitable and successful country.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws"

Amschel Rothchild - Globalist Banker
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    "Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws"

Amschel Rothchild - Globalist Banker
    And he (the world banking system) and his associates control the western world today, and they are working on the rest, just look at the mid east situation.
    Usury is their modus operandi.

We fought the British to be free, well, they are taking it back without a shot fired.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"