Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Coup by Egypt's military

And the president complains. 'But I was democratically elected!' Let's hope Turkey takes note.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    And the president complains. 'But I was democratically elected!' Let's hope Turkey takes note.
    I mis-read your post Printer. Referring to our POTUS, I thought for a moment you stated, "Let's hope our turkey takes note."

What I want to know is how much is this going to cost us ???
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Another War.
    Never argue with a crazy man.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    What I want to know is how much is this going to cost us ???
    Actually bought and paid for already. You have been paying off the military (called aid) for years and they know that will end if Egypt goes the way their Prez wanted.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

But, Hillary was so excited along with the major news networks as to how the Arab Spring was successful at bringing democracy to Egypt.

However, others who can actually think saw nothing but more middle east turmoil and that is what we have.

Abdel Fattah al Sisi is an American trained general and graduate of the War College in R.I.
    He has worked closely with the State Department and Israel to keep the radical Islam out of the Sanai Peninsula.

The War College is where all command officers go for their geo-political advanced training.

Sisi is in charge,and will do as he is told by Washington.
    FEN

Obama and his lackey Hillary, drove the overthrow of Mubarek so they could install their buddies from the Muslim Brotherhood, our enemies. You know, the ones Obama illegally invited into the White House and met with our National Security Council. Those enemies. The ones over Al-Quaida, Hamas and all those other "peaceful" organizations. The ones our taxes have been funding while they kill us at every turn. They killed us in Benghazi while our people were illegally brokering a deal to transfer arms and money to the Islamic extremist in Syria. You know, those nice guys who just chopped off the head of a Catholic priest in front of cheering crows. Those nice people.

Now Oby-wan, the Jedi Commie, says Egypt needs to install a democratically elected civilian government immediately. That means to replace the democratically elected civilian government HE sponsored and funded and supported. Oh, well. Oops. Better luck next time. Meanwhile, the money, the F-16s and the influence keeps flowing. They wanted world-wide chaos, depression, civil war, famine and anything else they can stir up that offers control to them.

What will it take to remove this pirate and his illegal regime that has overthrown this country? When will our allies, such as the UK speak out? Hmfh!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Obama and his lackey Hillary, drove the overthrow of Mubarek so they could install their buddies from the Muslim Brotherhood, our enemies. You know, the ones Obama illegally invited into the White House and met with our National Security Council. Those enemies. The ones over Al-Quaida, Hamas and all those other "peaceful" organizations. The ones our taxes have been funding while they kill us at every turn. They killed us in Benghazi while our people were illegally brokering a deal to transfer arms and money to the Islamic extremist in Syria. You know, those nice guys who just chopped off the head of a Catholic priest in front of cheering crows. Those nice people.

Now Oby-wan, the Jedi Commie, says Egypt needs to install a democratically elected civilian government immediately. That means to replace the democratically elected civilian government HE sponsored and funded and supported. Oh, well. Oops. Better luck next time. Meanwhile, the money, the F-16s and the influence keeps flowing. They wanted world-wide chaos, depression, civil war, famine and anything else they can stir up that offers control to them.

What will it take to remove this pirate and his illegal regime that has overthrown this country? When will our allies, such as the UK speak out? Hmfh!
    You missed the part about giving Egypt advanced intell,drones,and the NSA via Leon Panetta.
    FEN

"You missed the part about giving Egypt advanced intell,drones,and the NSA via Leon Panetta. "

Sorry Mojo, you're correct. It's just this regime has been committing crimes and perfecting corruption faster than we can track it.

This has to be the worst foreign policy President since Jimmy single handedly gave a tremendous boost to the modern radical Islamic war against the West when he got the Shah out of Iran and helped get the Ayatollah Khomeini installed. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    This has to be the worst foreign policy President since Jimmy single handedly gave a tremendous boost to the modern radical Islamic war against the West when he got the Shah out of Iran and helped get the Ayatollah Khomeini installed. Thank you, thank you very much
    Jimmy Carter was a far better president than Obama.

WTF just happened?

Here is how I see it, please correct me if I am wrong on my time-line:

People are mad in Egypt. Obama threw mubaric, our long standing and stable ally under the bus, ignorant of the usual political diplomatic use of the millions of dollars we send them to turn the thumb-screws a tad. We want to see some reforms here, serious reforms or else. This has been going on for decades.

Egyptian people are mad. Obama supports newly elected leadership.

Egyptian people are mad again. Obama does not support newly elected leadership anymore. Claims neutrality while continuing to send millions in military support,

Obama is a retarded fool.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Try this on for size:

The people of Egypt had grown tired of Mubaric's rule. He was not a nice guy shall we say. We pumped millions of all sorts of support into him and nothing to show for it. Israel is mad at us for supporting their potential enemy so much, especially their military. There is all sorts of unseen support they are given from hidden millions of dollars to intelligence, trade deals, political pressure for selected prisoners, etc. The people want Mubaric out. Standing in the wings are Obama's buddies, the Muslim Brotherhood, who control 99% of all Islamic radicals one way or another. Obama brings them into our White House to meet with our Security Counsel. Keep in mind, these people are our enemies! Miraculously, Murbaric is overthrown during the so called "Arab Spring" (doesn't that sound nice? Maybe they should make a soap with a fresh scent?). The crazies are facilitated into power with the not so secret help of Obama. Immediately, Obama begins sending tons of money and intel to our enemies. They become his buddies. They begin looking around the neighborhood to see whom else they can "help". Hmm, now Syria could use an "Obama Makeover"--let's go destroy them! Well, we can't just waltz in-Oby needs the local crazies to do it for him. He has the money but he needs to convert that to weapons. Enter Libya. Our old buddy Muammar al-Gadaffi had been "tragically" assassinated by his own people 20 Oct. 2011. By this time, many of the surrounding arab countries were in flames from the so called "arab spring". Everyone is fighting anyone and everyone--"Don't just stand there-kill something!" (Water World 1995)

This is a timeline of the Arab Spring: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timelin...he_Arab_Spring

You will note it does leave out one minor incident: there was this minor altercation in a place called Benghazi, Libya where our Ambassador and three other Americans were killed in an unprovoked attack by Islamic radicals on 11 Sept 2012. We were in Libya because it was in turmoil but a perfect place to scoop up tons of Russian made weapons and ship them to Syria by way of Turkey (another Islamic state heating up). Well, someone goofed at our State Dept. and forgot to tell the local nuts to back off our people in Benghazi, who were there helping their buddies in Islam actually. Our people were there covertly helping their Islamic whack-o buddies and for that they killed our people. We couldn't have all that dirt come out weeks before the election so the dumbest coverup in history was launched by the most inept Administration in history but it worked because all they had to do was appease the dumbest electorate in history.

So, now we're in bed with our enemies all over the world, have p!ssed off our ally Israel, and have the opportunity to get sucked in to dozens of conflicts at a moment's notice all over the world and this chaos is all by design. Now, remember the comment that slipped out about our government getting "too big for one man to run"? Remember that when the SHTF because that's when Oby-Wan will call in his buddies in the UN to "help" out. Once those crazies enter our door, they can quickly institute their controls on guns, food,--just about anything. You won't be able to plant your own garden, maintain livestock or have ponds on your property without government permission and then using only seeds from Monsanto or livestock genetically altered and fed antibiotics, etc. All this from the so called "green" people. Well, there ain't nothing "green" about the future of this planet--the forecast looks pretty bleak from where I'm sitting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObZR6kdR-TE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast