Flying your Flag in Distress ? Thought about it? did it? Did not? Why ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chris_Worthington is offline Controls Committee & Global Moderator

Flying your Flag in Distress ? Thought about it? did it? Did not? Why ?

Flying your Flag in Distress ? Thought about it? Why ?

Just curious as to why you did not or did or going to

Not sure I understand the question Chris.
    If you can't fix it with JB Weld, Duct Tape, and Ty Wire it has to be replaced.
    No good deed goes unpunished.
    If you want to take off friday to go fishing then make sure you train your helper right.

Quote Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
    Not sure I understand the question Chris.
    Well I do not want say in "Protest"of ? but for lack of better words... In protest of? have you or anyone else flown it that way or have thought about it and why?

hearthman is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*
    You can think of flying it regulation way as doing so in memory because the country that flag represented no longer exists. We are under the Police State of Amerika.

Way back in 2001, 2002, a retired army guy in my neighborhood was flying the flag in that position.

I had thought about long ago but, since few people know flag decorum I felt it was a pointless gesture, as it tends to make you look like a member of the tin foil hat brigade to the unknowledgable.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

I have 2 stickers on my truck, both have been there for almost 2 years now. The questions I get and the support I get for doing so, make me question why others do not in times like these.

I am and my son is a vet before we go there and yes I know the flag code, blah, blah, blah....

Just curious as to when we as a nation do not state something I guess is what I am asking?

Name:  HI Sticker.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  19.6 KB

No one noticed, go figure

The up side down protest flag....watch as all our individual liberties once contained in come pouring out.

Metaphorically profound to the thinking individual and shrugged off by the morally decayed left that think there are 57 states in America.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The up side down protest flag....watch as all our individual liberties once contained in come pouring out.

Metaphorically profound to the thinking individual and shrugged off by the morally decayed left that think there are 57 states in America.
    IMO there might as well be 57 states, cause most are like this > http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/6278...e-4th-of-july/

hearthman is offline AOP Committee/Professional Member*
    You could do that all day long. The average citizen is dumb as a brick. The last election proved that.

I changed my avatar to that of the flag in distress fashion after Obamas first election. I got reamed on here for it.

Our country may not be under attack right now by terrorists but it is under attack by the left hell bent destroying what our founding fathers fought for. Independence from a [monarchy] overbearing govt.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I changed my avatar to that of the flag in distress fashion after Obamas first election. I got reamed on here for it.

Our country may not be under attack right now by terrorists but it is under attack by the left hell bent destroying what our founding fathers fought for. Independence from a [monarchy] overbearing govt.
    LOL!!! My avitar Is a jack.ass. It is politically correct, socially endearing, and personally accurate.

You just have to find your groove.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast