+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Improvised Compressor Terminals

Post Likes

Improvised Compressor Terminals

Saw this on a unit last week. Looks like RCB installed a few compressors around here

There is a hole just above the terminal where all the freon shot out. I couldnt tell from the compressor serial number but it looked early 1980's era to me. Funny finding it in goodman manufactured in 1994.

Post Likes
    Are my eyes decieving me? Or is that an alligator clip on that top terminal?
    When you do a job, Always make it easier for the next guy, because you may be the next guy working on it.

Post Likes
    NOOOOOO!
    Really?
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

Post Likes
    Brilliant!!!
    Sometimes when I consider what tremendous consequences come from little things, I am tempted to think there are no little things!

Post Likes
    Pretty obvious what that dude was smokin! He got so FUBAR that he used his roach clip for a teminal connection!!

Wonder if he ended up finishing off that hippie lettus with a compressor terminal??
    I need a new signature.....

Post Likes
    That looks like a roach clip I left in Vegas, in my younger days. Of course, we did have some bigger doobes back then. In fact some of our doobs were so big, we could use jumper cables for roach clips.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in