Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wallbuilders exposes hypocrisy

Wallbuilders with David Barton exposes hypocrisy of our government.

according to Wallbuilders, the government has officially recognized Atheism as a religion, therefore Christians would have a right to demand Atheism be removed from schools and other public places, if there were fair treatment under the law.

Barton also points out that under this recognition, Americans are forced to chose which religion will be dominant, Christianity, Atheism, or other.

Rediscover America's Christian heritage with Wallbuilders and David Barton.
    Some videos on Youtube

Barton is a quack of biblical proportions.

His publisher (a Christian publishing house) ceased publishing and distributing Barton's book on jefferson because it was riddled with unsupported conclusions, historical inaccuracies and outright fabrications.

Barton has had to retract several quotes and statements because of these same problems.

He is what is known in the trade as a "Liar for Jesus."

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

His publisher (a Christian publishing house) ceased publishing and distributing Barton's book on jefferson because it was riddled with unsupported conclusions, historical inaccuracies and outright fabrications.

Barton has had to retract several quotes and statements because of these same problems.

Just what are you geer? A sue-do spokesman for the Communist Party USA or what? Your stances are identical to the communist positions in every respect.

You are consistently anti-American, anti-Christian and extremely liberal and attack any and all pro American positions and beliefs. This has been true for 100% of all your posts over all the years I've observed.

You keep secret your bio like a commie would. Not saying you are one but you come closet to any poster on this forum I've ever seen. Just curious if you are one why you became one? Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Seven Mountains Dominionist. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Just what are you geer? A sue-do spokesman for the Communist Party USA or what? Your stances are identical to the communist positions in every respect.

You are consistently anti-American, anti-Christian and extremely liberal and attack any and all pro American positions and beliefs. This has been true for 100% of all your posts over all the years I've observed.
    Actually I'm anti-liars, anti-revisionists and anti-intellectual dishonesty.

This appears subversive to you because you desperately cling to your version of America even if it means defending liars and quacks.

Given this, it is no dark secret why you and gahvactech are demonstrably the most uninformed, easily duped, and least credible members on this forum.

You keep secret your bio like a commie would. Not saying you are one but you come closet to any poster on this forum I've ever seen. Just curious if you are one why you became one? Thank you, thank you very much
    Hmmm.......this obsession with personal details again. Another point of similarity you and gahvactech share.

I would think that an intelligent commie would fill out the bio in full if only to allay suspicious minds like yours.

BTW: I notice you have no problem with incomplete bios attached to conservative members here.

Get out of the fifties......you are a laughable anachronism.

did you bother to read his statement why thomas nelson stopped publishing/distributing the book? did you know that it is now being published/distributed by simon & schuster?

Been down this road with geer before. Geer makes claims like this but is incapable of providing real evidence backing his claim. That is quite a claim to have to back when one claims Barton is a quack of Biblical proportions. I have yet to see all of these so called historical inaccuracies and outright fabrications. I keep hearing about them but have not been presented with them.

Quote Originally Posted by davidj001 View Post
    did you bother to read his statement why thomas nelson stopped publishing/distributing the book?
    I know Thomas Nelson's reason.

I've read Barton's.

Self-serving pap.

did you know that it is now being published/distributed by simon & schuster?
    I doubt that. Neither the book nor Barton is listed on the S.& S. website.

From what i understand the book is being published/distributed by Glenn Beck's Mercury Ink.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Been down this road with geer before. Geer makes claims like this but is incapable of providing real evidence backing his claim. That is quite a claim to have to back when one claims Barton is a quack of Biblical proportions. I have yet to see all of these so called historical inaccuracies and outright fabrications. I keep hearing about them but have not been presented with them.
    You should broaden your reading list if you have never seen them.

You should broaden your reading list if you have never seen them.
    As usual you are unable to come up with substance. Just more empty claims!

the relentless attacks on Barton's credibility are not realated to this thread.
    he correctly points out that if the government declares Atheism a religion, then under current conditions we have a right to remove Atheism from schools and public places, if the government dealt with everyone fairly

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    the relentless attacks on Barton's credibility are not realated to this thread.
    he correctly points out that if the government declares Atheism a religion, then under current conditions we have a right to remove Atheism from schools and public places, if the government dealt with everyone fairly
    Atheism is not a religion and the government has no more right to declare it one then government has the right to declare christianity a cult. Stop giving more power to the government then it already has. Do you really want the government to decide what a religion is or not. I watch some of this, and I just don't get how y'all don't see the hypocrisy of screaming "less government", then urging more government on issues that you support. If your going to support less government your going to have to understand that it extends to issues that you don't like.

Out of curiosity, what is being displayed in schools and public places? Atheism is believing that their is no supreme being. Good luck getting that nothing removed..........

By the way I'm not talking about the nut job atheists, but the real ones, the ones who just don't care because they don't actually believe in anything.

you totally missed the point.

and i think they just reported in the news they created some monument to Atheism.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast