Has anyone heard of Octagon?

Are they still in business?

Let me know... I have some projects up north adding reclaim coils to two modular units. I would like a contact to verify what I have existing.

Thanks for your help.

~S

acdave17,

This is the Ask Our Pro's forum. In order to post advice here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee.

You can find the rules for posting and qualifications here.

If you are referring to Octagon Air Systems, they are no longer in business.

They went bankrupt in 2003. I believe that most of their product line was bought out by Atlas Copco, but I could be wrong on who bought them out.

Good Luck

Horrible Octagon

Quote Originally Posted by meplumber View Post
    If you are referring to Octagon Air Systems, they are no longer in business.

They went bankrupt in 2003. I believe that most of their product line was bought out by Atlas Copco, but I could be wrong on who bought them out.

Good Luck
    I have one High School and one Jr. High with Octagons.They are the biggest P.O.S.'s ever made.I spend much time on repair.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.

Quote Originally Posted by absolute air View Post
    I have one High School and one Jr. High with Octagons.They are the biggest P.O.S.'s ever made.I spend much time on repair.
    This is the Ask Our Pro's or AOP forum. In order to post responses here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. Please see my signature line for links to register and review the AOP Forum Rules. Thank you. Your post will now be deleted. Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.