VAV graphical programming examples

I am working with a new line of fully programmable Lon controllers for a VAV project. Single and dual duct boxes. The programming tool currently has no applications in the libarary for VAV's. Does anyone have some examples of GPL/CPL programming for typical VAV applications they would like to share? I have to start with a blank screen, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, FXdude

sorry, can't help, but I'm curious who's controllers they are?

Nikko

VAV graphical programming

JCI, FX line of field controllers.

Need Vav<vfd<microzone Info

FXDUDE, maybe you can help me i`m looking for some basic info on VAV`s,VFD`s,Misrozone`s. Theory,sequense of operation,schematicts anthing like that.Does any supplier offer classes on these? Thanks V-MAN

I may be able to help you.
    jeff@interstatecontrols.com

controls

Jeff,thanks for responding. I`m looking for some basic theory for the controls on VAV`s,VFD`s,also microzones. Do I need to have some kind of electronics backgroud to better understand these controls? We have 4 buildings that they have networked back to our shop in order monitor & control these types of systems.There is a nother building that they are doing at the moment which . I do not know much about them as far as what model these controls are,but if you have any questions I will find out what ever you need. Thanks V-MAN

ddc info

I am not sure what you are looking for. We helped FXdude out of a jam with programing. Are you trying to understand basic control theory? Check out this web site. http://www.ddc-online.org/