Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm glad I came to this site before buying digital gauges and was led to digicool

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    GREAT.

Today MY SMAN 4 started leaking by. WTH? We have some spare upgrade valve kits from our SMAN 3s. Gonna try that and see what happens.

call it in to fieldpiece, usually its an over the counter swap, if not they will instruct you to send them and and you will get new, free of charge (at least my experience)

I didn't really see a huge difference between the 3's an 4's so I just bought the sman3's. no problems so far. I'm a happy camper lol

My sman3 just started leaking on the low side between the manifold body and the display. Only had the a couple months with less than daily use.

Always give Fieldpiece a call and we can diagnose what the issue is and get you fixed the fastest way possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    Always give Fieldpiece a call and we can diagnose what the issue is and get you fixed the fastest way possible.
    Call 714 - 634 -1844 for Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by hvac5646 View Post
    GREAT.

Today MY SMAN 4 started leaking by. WTH? We have some spare upgrade valve kits from our SMAN 3s. Gonna try that and see what happens.
    I'm on my second set
    This one leaks by too. Really irritating to know you can't trust them.
    However (if they didn't leak) they would definitely be my go to guages!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

I have a sman3 and have 5 guys I have ordered them for this year with Zero problems and 100% satisfaction.

I emailed Travis Ault from Fieldpiece on Saturday afternoon and quickly got a response by email the same day. He called me Monday morning and shipped a new sman3 to me 2nd day air at no charge. Just got it delivered today. He even included a return shipping label in the box so all I have to do is put my defective unit on the same box and drop it off at a ups store. Excellent service if you ask me.

since you brought it up, my SMAN3 broke, (the brass connector off the manifold, after I dropped it from a 16' suicide ladder , 1st thing I did when I got down was to turn them on and make sure they still operate------------------now just to replace that cheesy brass fitting
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

I'm 43 years old and have been working in the trades since I was 18 and I have to say that Fieldpiece has the best customer service I have ever encountered. If anyone here has an issue with one the their tools now or in the future, call them. I guaranty they will resolve the problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12