New Tech Here just Got Certified 3 months ago Universal

Hi,folks new to this site. in overall I have always been good at fixing stuff on my own many so decided no job why not study something I feel comfortable with.
    So here I go.

Are you in school right now or working?

No done with School being working on my own since i graduated from being certified.tried for so long to get a job at some HVAC company no go so decided to get push ahead on my own. tired of waiting

You could try to just be a filter changer/coil cleaner. Thats kinda what I did, found parts that were falling out of spec or just not operating correctly. Eventually I got some service calls and now I get mostly servixe calls.

Whats up I have my EPA Universal Card as well i do a little work on the side you know i receive any calls. I start back going to school in August to try to up grade my skills in HVAC

I'm having a hard time finding a job too in HVAC due to experience but im working on the side tho.

Nice glad to hear everyone is pushing on forward.Thank you for the great encouragement.

Use the people you help/work under as referances as well when applying for jobs. With consent of course