Breckwell P24FSA Board costs

When I go out to service a pellet, at the least I am replacing the exhaust gasket, maybe ohming some motors out, checking operation, as well as the full clearing and cleaning associated. What sucks is that when something is wrong with these old breckwells, whitfields etc.. I already know the customer is going to get gouged. I know where not suppose to discuss pricing but some of these old board to new board upgrades are just crazy and wonder if they are just jacking prices up to push the new unit. The reason I am griping is a well known American company has a board similar to these breckwell models and is 50 percent lower in cost?? Had to quote a customer this outrageous price and wasn't proud of it but what is the business to do when some of these manufactures put the screws to you. I am a service technician and its sad when you can't fix something or customer passes on the repair because the price of the part is just crazy.

I have a Breckwell insert and the cost of most parts for this thing have been insane , but in all fairness has been pretty solid over the years. I think that my unit needs a major rebuild at this point and I'm sure that the cost of the parts will not allow for that. Can I get your opinion on a parts friendly ( cost ) brand / model insert please ?

edit : or some universal parts advice ?

Most pellet stoves never need a complete rebuild, what they do need is thoroughly cleaned.
    The two things that can cause a multiple component failure is if your convection fan goes bad, and causes the unit to over heat killing snap discs, and your combustion blower. And if your control board or electric company sends "bad power to your control board, that can cause your motors to fail.
    I cannot stress enough the importance of keeping your stove/insert clean, keeping hair and dirt away from the motors greatly increases the life of the motor, due to less heat build up.

Yeah Darth is spot on the combustion product just heats, warps, then kills the exhaust fan. Service is the proactive preventative approach that saves cash and expensive conversations. Had to require the whole unit with the upgraded board and harness but it ran like a champ after, vac switch zerk fitting was clogged but aside from the cost it was a success. Have a cool one guys

Dudes , my stove is like 14 years old with the original combustion blower. The face on the controller is cracked from use( it works ). It is getting rebuilt or replaced this year.