Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233343536373841 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Then read the next book Ecclesiastes. There, King Soloman (the wisest man that ever lived, other than Jesus Christ)
    To be intellectually and morally consistent you would be required to deny Soloman equal rights.

Every one of us worships some kind of god...
    The god of intelligence
    The god of $$$
    The god of fame
    The god of power
    The god of security
    The god of avoidance...
    And many many more!
    Yet the few who worship the TRUE God... they are rebuked for believing in something bigger than what mankind thinks they can control (they really cannot... they just think they can)... Curious twisted thought patterns there.
    All is striving after the wind... good lesson to learn. True wisdom comes from lessons like that.
    Plagiarized from another poster.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Homosexuality is a captivating sexual addiction. It isn't this cutsey little alternative lifestyle portrayed by the news media. It isn't Steve & Cleve sitting down to enjoy their pizza together and holding hands, etc. It is a sexual bondage and most homosexuals have hundreds if not thousands of partners over their lifetime. There are many people who fight for their life to get out of it. It isn't easy to escape.
    Sounds like your talking from experience .

I wonder if a person who had been in that bondage (Yes, GA believes it is bondage also), came forward and told a literally chilling story as graphic as they could without being banned... If the gay lovers would listen? I would seriously hope so... however I have my doubts.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    Sounds like your talking from experience .
    Funny there's links to numerous studies all over the internet describing all this. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny there's links to numerous studies all over the internet describing all this. Thank you very much
    Studies by who and what group is behind them . Im sure theres studies that go both ways . This is not a religious issue to me anyway it is a fairness and discrimination issue . I would say that some need to stop judging others and let your god deal with it . If god didn't want homos there would be none . And remember in the end these people are fellow americans which are supposed to have the same rights as you do .

Studies by who and what group is behind them . Im sure theres studies that go both ways . This is not a religious issue to me anyway it is a fairness and discrimination issue . I would say that some need to stop judging others and let your god deal with it . If god didn't want homos there would be none . And remember in the end these people are fellow americans which are supposed to have the same rights as you do .

Would it still be a political issue (fairness, discrimination, and all that political double-talk), if it were proven beyond any reasonable doubt tolerating this behavior spread diseases to the straight community? Are folks willing to tolerate a disease infested world for the sake of 'fairness'...

Just a side note: Neither the word nor the concept of fair are in the Bible. Some will say that is bad.... Others who have a little more common sense might realize 'fair' is just PC cr*p. Now a really SMART person would start snooping to see what the political agenda of the 'fairness' crowd was... If the sympathizers would do that... they just might learn something... if they wanted to (learn).
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Now here is an interesting thought: When a conservative makes the challenge noted above in bold... they are boohooed off the internet... Yet when a liberal makes that challenge, it is 'fairness'... Double standard.

Folks who accept double standards are lying to others. What difference does that make... Well when one tells lies too much, they start to believe the lies they tell... soon they start to believe life does not have any truths or standards or for that matter rules (laws). The next step is to think the rule of law does not apply to them (kinda like Trevvie in the Zimm thread).

Do we really want a bunch of folks running around thinking they are special and different and exempt from the rule of law (meaning they think they can do as they please without consequences)? Might not be a very good place to live if that trend proliferates. Think about it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Gay men have a 20 year shorter life span than heterosexual men, 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime, It goes on and on read it. Thank you very much

http://www.catholiceducation.org/art...ty/ho0075.html

http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/hea...ual-lifestyle/

http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality_Statistics

• Dr. Neil Whitehead and Briar Whitehead state regarding various cultures: "If homosexuality were significantly influenced by genes, it would appear in every culture, but in twenty-nine of seventy-nine cultures surveyed by Ford and Beach in 1952, homosexuality was rare or absent."[1]
    • Dr. Tahir I. Jaz, M.D., Winnipeg, Canada states: "The increasing claims of being "born that way" parallels the rising political activism of homosexual organisations, who politicise the issue of homosexual origins . In the 1970s, approximately ten percent of homosexuals claimed to be "born homosexual" according to a large scale survey....However, in a survey in the 1980s, with the homosexual rights movement increasingly becoming active, thirty-five percent claimed to be born that way.
    • http://www.flyfishingdevon.co.uk/sal...ar3/tahir.html
    • http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...re-are/257753/
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Gay men have a 20 year shorter life span than heterosexual men, 75 percent of self-identified, white, gay men admitted to having sex with more than 100 different males in their lifetime, It goes on and on read it. Thank you very much

http://www.catholiceducation.org/art...ty/ho0075.html

http://factsaboutyouth.com/posts/hea...ual-lifestyle/

http://www.conservapedia.com/Homosexuality_Statistics
    We've been over this before but you for some logically impaired reason keep trotting it out as if it has validity.

1. your links go to a Catholic website, a website by a small group of conservative, religious medical quacks and Conservapedia.

These are your sources? Really?

2. The first two websites use a scientifically laughable report by Paul Cameron. The Conservapedia returned an error page.

Let's see what a real scientist has to say about Cameron's work:

Epidemiologist Morten Frish: "Cameron and Cameron's report on life expectancy in homosexuals vs. heterosexuals is severely methodologically flawed.

It is no wonder why this pseudo-scientific report claiming drastically shorter life expectancy in homosexuals compared with heterosexuals has been published on the internet without preceding scientific peer review. This report has little to do with science.

The methodological flaws are of such a grave nature that no decent peer-reviewed scientific journal should let it pass for publication.

Needless to say the conclusion reached by Cameron and Cameron that heterosexuals outlive gays by 22-25 years is pure nonsense."

3. Cameron has been thrown out of the American Psychological Association and the Nebraska Psychological Association for ethics violations, misrepresentations of scientific literature.

The American Sociological Association formally reproved Cameron for misrepresentation and misinterpretation of sociological research on sexuality, homosexuality and lesbianism.

The Canadian Psychological Association formally reproached Cameron for consistently misrepresenting and misinterpreting scientific literature.

In other words your source is an out and out religiously driven quack.

I'll deal with the rest of your post if I am able to clean the quack sh!t off my waders from visiting the swamps of your sources.

Now here is an interesting thought: When a conservative makes the challenge noted above in bold... they are boohooed off the internet... Yet when a liberal makes that challenge, it is 'fairness'... Double standard.

Folks who accept double standards are lying to others. What difference does that make... Well when one tells lies too much, they start to believe the lies they tell... soon they start to believe life does not have any truths or standards or for that matter rules (laws). The next step is to think the rule of law does not apply to them (kinda like Trevvie in the Zimm thread).

Do we really want a bunch of folks running around thinking they are special and different and exempt from the rule of law (meaning they think they can do as they please without consequences)? Might not be a very good place to live if that trend proliferates. Think about it.
    The High Priest of the Pass-Along E-Mail cult imparts his dubious wisdom.

Would it still be a political issue (fairness, discrimination, and all that political double-talk), if it were proven beyond any reasonable doubt tolerating this behavior spread diseases to the straight community? Are folks willing to tolerate a disease infested world for the sake of 'fairness'...
    The heterosexual world seems to be doing a bang-up job spreading diseases on its own.

Just a side note: Neither the word nor the concept of fair are in the Bible.
    Yeah, a god who describes himself as vain and jealous probably has no use for the word or concept of fair.

There are also numerous studies all over the internet describing all this as scientifically invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    There are also numerous studies all over the internet describing all this as scientifically invalid.
    Glenn gives links, geeer posts snotty remarks without links.

I trust Glenn.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2124252627282930313233343536373841 ... LastLast