Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: fluke repair

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    working overtime
    Post Likes

    fluke repair

    does anybody know where i can send my meter to be repaired. Where i was working before had us doing hot side calls too. I set my meter on top of an oven and it melted the back. It still works but the jack for the leads is loose as a goose and the back battery cover plate is deformed. Is this fixable or am i looking at a new meter. If i need a new meter what would you reccomend to replace my fluke 376 with i flex. I dont know if i wanna drop another 500 on a meter but i really like the idea of the fluke 87 with current clamp. I am commercial ac now only and my company does do alot of chiller work even though im stiil just a rooftop guy for now.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Brooksville, FL
    Post Likes
    Contact Fluke directly. They have a great repair service. I sent my 88 in to them with a display issue long after it was out of warranty and they treated me very well. Not sure what they will do about melting but a new case shouldn't be that much if you like the meter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.