does anybody know where i can send my meter to be repaired. Where i was working before had us doing hot side calls too. I set my meter on top of an oven and it melted the back. It still works but the jack for the leads is loose as a goose and the back battery cover plate is deformed. Is this fixable or am i looking at a new meter. If i need a new meter what would you reccomend to replace my fluke 376 with i flex. I dont know if i wanna drop another 500 on a meter but i really like the idea of the fluke 87 with current clamp. I am commercial ac now only and my company does do alot of chiller work even though im stiil just a rooftop guy for now.