Old York HT /w Optiview...need parts help

Hi guys, I've got an old HT that has been updated to an Optiview that has a bad mother board. The existing board is a 031-01730-000. I understand that the board is a common board that gets different software according to what chiller its on. I also understand that the 1730 has been outdated by a 331-02430-000. What I'm trying to figure out is what they new number is for the board /w HT software. For instance the YR has a part # of 331-02430-605. I called parts and they came up with 331-02430-602, but it says its for a YT. Anyone have any direction for me? The panel # is 025-35168-000 Thanks

Can you still see the display? If so, log in with a service passcode and go to settings>setup>diagnostics. The controls info will be the top line. I think they probably used YT software. If you post the controls version (should be C.OPT.XXX) I might be able to tell you if it was originally YT software.

You might want to apply for Pro status as this conversation may be too technical for the open forum.

Unfortunately it's a dead duck. Yesterday the transducers went crazy, then really odd stuff in the history the dead. It does have a turbo guard on it so the yt theory may be good. The only real difference I saw was the oil sump screen. Showed an ht pic, but the chiller pics showed open drive comps