Mushroom Farm Help!

Mushroom Farm Help!

Greetings, I'm getting ready to expand my gourmet mushroom farm, and I need some help figuring what to use. I'm thinking a mini split or heat pump, since I can use them for heating or cooling....

I'll be setting up a "green house" inside of a warehouse <-not insulated. and I'm in Georgia so its in the upper 90s at the hottest and winters aren't too cold. I'll be humidifying the green house with a compressor driven fogger, so there is some evaporative cooling effect, the dryer the air the more this effect cools it.
    I can insulate the green house if need be.
    -I only need to cool the green house.
    -I'm running fresh outside air through the greenhouse at 500-800 cfm at all times.
    -I'll also recirculating air from the greenhouse.
    - I'll be running at 50-60 degrees in the winter and 69-75 in the summer.
    -Green house is between 6200 and 6600 cubic feet.

I was thinking of a large "mixing box" that I could put two mini split units right inside of, and run outside air into that, then run the mixed air into the grow room. possibly use a heat exchanger.

Should I go with a heat pump and just pipe the cool air right in? What size?
    Can I get away with a mini split?
    how do I make a mixing box.
    Thank you!

Welcome. You came to the right place. Although we have systems that grow mushrooms but do know why.
    It may take a while but someone will come along and help. Mainly we have experience will moisture control in greenhouse to grow thinks. What is the ideal condition to grow mushrooms without destroying the building?

Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Mushrooms generally use low td evaps w/ low velocity airflow and spray fog humidifiers. Very high humidity is needed and condensation issues will show up during winter operation. A real refrigeration style unit is needed for this to work well.